Adventures at Anantara
From235.00 Book Now VIEW RATES
Anantara Kalutara is a natural playground of ocean, lagoon and perfectly manicured grounds. Spend your days speeding across the waters, climbing our on-site adventure tower, or perfecting your aim with a rifle or bow.
- Two nights or more in a room, suite or pool villa
- Daily breakfast for two persons
- One of rifle shooting or archery for two persons
- One 15-minute Jet Ski ride on the lagoon for two persons
- Two rounds of rock climbing and abseiling or ziplining
Anantara Kalutara Resort
- The only luxury resort in Sri Lanka with 360-degree ocean and lagoon views
- Unique Indian Ocean and Kalu Ganga estuary frontage
- 141 rooms, suites and pool villas
- Geoffrey Bawa-inspired architecture
- State-of-the-art conference and wedding facilities for intimate or large gatherings
Terms And Conditions
- Rates are subject to 10% service charge and prevalent government taxes.
- Rate quoted is per room per night, subject to seasonal variations, a cancellation policy and change without notice.
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate upon check-out.
- A minimum two-night stay applies.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, and is non-exchangeable, transferrable or redeemable for cash.