Hua Hin is the perfect backdrop for your foray into royal Thai cuisine, itself a royal retreat for over a century. Gather fresh herbs and spices from the morning market, then get to work in a picturesque setting overlooking the lagoon. The chef will guide you through easy steps to make your favourite Thai dishes.
- Accommodation in a room or suite
- Daily breakfast for two
- One Spice Spoons cooking class
Anantara Hua Hin Resort
- 190 rooms and suites
- Lagoon privileges for suite guests
- Thai spa, cooking and Muay Thai experiences
- Easy access to historical attractions, shopping, theme parks, vineyards and golf courses
- Rates are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax.
- Rates quoted are per room per night, subject to availability, seasonal variations, a cancellation policy and change without notice.
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate upon check-out.
- Activities are subject to advance reservation.
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or exchanged for any other service or cash.