Located on the sands of Thailand’s famed royal seaside retreat, Anantara Hua Hin offers a tranquil escape with easy access from Bangkok. Golf courses and markets are within a few minutes’ walk or drive and a host of family-friendly attractions can be found dotted around town.
An easy drive from Bangkok, Anantara Hua Hin takes about 3 hours to reach via Phetkasem Road.
For a scenic and relaxing journey, take the train from Bang Sue station in Bangkok to Hua Hin, with departures twice daily. The journey time takes around 4 hours, and the resort is only 6 km from Hua Hin Railway Station.
Boat services are available between Hua Hin and Pattaya. The journey lasts around 1 hour and 40 minutes by ferry and leaves twice a day. The first ferry leaves at 8.30 am and the second at 3.30 pm for the 113 km trip.
Hua Hin Airport is only a two-minute drive from the resort. Private planes can be chartered.
Most international travellers to Hua Hin fly into the kingdom’s main gateway city, Bangkok, and connect with a three-hour drive.
We’re happy to pick you up from Suvarnabhumi International Airport for transfer to the resort by limousine. A variety of vehicles are available, depending on your needs. Relax in comfortable, air-conditioned transport for your three-hour drive to the resort.
- Toyota Camry: THB 3,800 net one way for a maximum of 2 persons with luggage.
- Toyota Innova: THB 4,000 net one way for a maximum of 4 persons with luggage.
- Mercedes Benz: THB 6,400 net one way for a maximum of 2 persons with luggage.
- Mercedes Benz Vito Van: THB 7,820 net one way for a maximum of 4 persons with luggage.
- Toyota Commuter Van: THB 4,800 net one way for a maximum of 6 persons with luggage.
For limousine transfers, please provide us with your flight details at least 24 hours prior to arrival. To make a reservation please call +66 32 520 250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org