Contact Anantara Hua Hin Resort.
Explore seaside charms in a royal coastal retreat. Leisure, pleasure and culture await only a few hours drive from Bangkok at our opulent resort in Hua Hin.
- 43/1 Phetkasem Beach Road, Hua Hin
- +66 32 520 250
- +66 32 520 259
An easy drive from Bangkok, Anantara Hua Hin takes about three hours to reach via Phetkasem Road.
We’re happy to pick you up from Suvarnabhumi International Airport for transfer to the resort by limousine. A variety of vehicles are available:
- Toyota Camry: THB 3,800 net one way for a maximum of two persons with luggage
- Toyota Innova: THB 4,000 net one way for a maximum of four persons with luggage
- Toyota Commuter Van: THB 4,800 net one way for a maximum of six persons with luggage
- Mercedes-Benz: THB 6,400 net one way for a maximum of two persons with luggage
- Mercedes-Benz Vito Van: THB 7,820 net one way for a maximum of four persons with luggage
Please provide us with your flight details at least 24 hours prior to arrival. To make a reservation, call +66 32 520 250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For a scenic and relaxing journey, take the train from Bang Sue Station in Bangkok, with departures twice daily. The journey takes around four hours, and the resort is only six kilometres from Hua Hin Railway Station.
Hua Hin Airport is only a two-minute drive from the resort. Private planes can be chartered.
Most international travellers fly into Bangkok, reaching the resort with a three-hour chauffeured drive which we are happy to arrange.