Contact Anantara Hua Hin Resort.
Explore seaside charms in a royal coastal retreat. Leisure, pleasure and culture await only a few hours drive from Bangkok at our opulent resort in Hua Hin.
An easy drive from Bangkok, Anantara Hua Hin takes about three hours to reach via Phetkasem Road.
We’re happy to pick you up from Suvarnabhumi International Airport for transfer to the resort by limousine. A variety of vehicles are available:
- Toyota Camry: THB 3,800 net one way for a maximum of two persons with luggage
- Toyota Innova: THB 4,000 net one way for a maximum of four persons with luggage
- Toyota Commuter Van: THB 4,800 net one way for a maximum of six persons with luggage
- Mercedes-Benz: THB 6,400 net one way for a maximum of two persons with luggage
- Mercedes-Benz Vito Van: THB 7,820 net one way for a maximum of four persons with luggage
Please provide us with your flight details at least 24 hours prior to arrival. To make a reservation, call +66 32 520 250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For a scenic and relaxing journey, take the train from Bang Sue Station in Bangkok, with departures twice daily. The journey takes around four hours, and the resort is only six kilometres from Hua Hin Railway Station.
Hua Hin Airport is only a two-minute drive from the resort. Private planes can be chartered.
Most international travellers fly into Bangkok, reaching the resort with a three-hour chauffeured drive which we are happy to arrange.
Basic Information About Data Protection Related To Marketing Communications
|Data Controller||1. MINOR HOTEL GROUP LIMITED, Registration number 0105531001613
Address: Berli Jucker House, 99, 16th floor, Soi Rubia, Sukhumvit 42 Rd, Bangkok 10110, Thailand.
2. Name of Hotel Owner Entity, Hotel Owner Registration No. / Tax ID
Address: Address of Hotel
|Purpose||1. Direct marketing communications - sending you promotional offers and event details, subscribing and unsubscribing you, when you request it.
1. Direct marketing communications - sending you promotional offers and event details, subscribing and unsubscribing you, when you request it.
|Lawful Basis for processing||1. Consent and legitimate interest.
2. Consent and legitimate interest.
|RECIPIENTS||The data will not be provided to third parties.|
|RIGHTS||Access, rectification, erasure, restriction, objection to the processing and portability of the data.|
|ADDITIONAL PRIVACY INFORMATION||Additional information about our data protection practices can be found in our Privacy Statement. https://www.anantara.com/en/privacy-policy|