Traditional Thai Wedding
Revel in traditional Thai Wedding celebrations at Hua Hin.
Celebrate your wedding in a traditional Thai ceremony. Sacred chanting of Buddhist monks is the evocative soundtrack to a meaningful union. As the symbolic gesture of well wishing, holy waters are poured on your hands. The union of your souls is completed amidst tropical gardens and the tranquil beach of Anantara Hua Hin.
- Two nights’ accommodation for the bride and groom in a Junior Lagoon View Suite (upgrade to Anantara Garden View Suite subject to availability)
- Monk ceremony with food and alms
- Cabana set-up with floral decorations for the sacred water ceremony
- Floral archway
- Bridal bouquet
- Groom's corsage
- Five-pound wedding cake
- One bottle of Champagne
- Romantic candlelit dinner for two
- Aromatic massage for two (can be changed to hair and make-up before your ceremony)
- Free-flowing soft drinks or herbal drinks during the ceremony (up to 40 guests)
- 36 digital wedding photos on CD
- Musician to play during the ceremony
- In-room breakfast
Prices start from THB 123,999
- Rates are in THB inclusive of taxes and service charge.
- Package is subject to availability, seasonal variations and change without notice.
- All prices quoted are for wedding events in 2018 only.