Join us for an all-inclusive and leave your worries behind. Indulge in an array of different culinary experiences around the hotel, drinking and dining to your heart’s content.
Book a luxurious all-inclusive staycation at Anantara Eastern Mangroves and indulge in an array of culinary experiences, from elite set menus, accompanied by unlimited house beverages, for an unforgettable, stress-free stay.
- Luxury accommodation in a room or suite
- Daily breakfast at Ingredients
- 3-course set menu lunch at Mangroves Lounge or The Pool Deck
- Dinner at Ingredients or 3-course set menu at Impressions or Pachaylen (T&C applies)
- Unlimited house beverages for two adults
- Up to two children below 12 years of age stay free of charge, sharing existing beds
Valid for stays until 30 September 2020
Rates start from AED 695 per night
- Services and package inclusions might not be available due to the current situation. Please refer to our Temporary Services Update above.
- Please note that all guests are required to present a valid ID upon check-in, in compliance with UAE law. Original Passport, UAE Emirates ID, GCC ID's are accepted. We encourage you to share a soft copy of the above ID’s prior arrival to further enhance the contactless check-in experience.
- In our endeavor to enhance the journey of contactless check-in and check-out at the hotel, you may request our reservations team for a secured link to make a pre-payment.
- AL HOSN: The AL HOSN UAE app puts your health in your hands. It can be downloaded from the Apple and Google stores and has to be installed during your stay in Abu Dhabi. You may be requested to share for a COVID-19 negative result through this app or alternatively requested to sign a Health Declaration form at check-in. The hotel reserves the right to decline your reservation if you are unable to fulfil the requirements.
- GO SAFE: The “Go Safe” Certification is a voluntary programme implemented by DCT to help hotels and other tourist attractions achieve minimum levels of cleanliness and hygiene and social distancing requirements with the aim of reducing the risk of spreading the virus at our establishment and between guests, visitors and staff.
- Until 31 December 2020: Rate is subject to 10% service charge and 5% VAT.
- From 1 January 2021 onward: Rate is subject to 10% Service Charge and 5% VAT. The remainder 3.5% Tourism Fee, 2% Municipality Fee, Municipality Room fee of AED 10 per room per night for each bedroom will be chargeable upon check-in at the hotel.
- The rate quoted is per room per night, including maximum discount, and is subject to seasonal variations, a cancellation policy, child policy and any changes without prior notice.
- Rate quoted is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate upon check-out.
- A meal supplementary charge of AED 85 is applicable per guest on the 3-course set menu in Pachaylen.
- Unlimited house beverages are available from 3.00 pm to 11.00 pm on the day of check- in and from 10.00 am to 12 noon on the day of check-out. Guests on extended stays enjoy all-inclusive privileges from 10.00 am to 11.00 pm during the additional days of stay. House beverages are served across all the dining venues.
- House beverages include selected alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages such as juices, soft drinks, mocktails, wines (red/white/rosé/sparkling), beers, whisky, gin, rum, tequila and vodka.
- House beverages are only available for guests aged 21 years and above.
- Up to two children below 12 years of age stay free of charge, sharing existing beds. Meals are complimentary for children below the age of 5 years. Supplement charges are applicable for children between 6 – 12 years.
- Offer and inclusions cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offers, discounts, packages, promotions and is non-exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash.
Block out dates may apply on certain occasions.