SEA VIEW SUITE
Wake up to the call of the ocean at our Koh Samui Suite.
The sound of the waves and a fresh sea breeze serve as your holiday wake-up call. Breakfast out on your sea view balcony with a steaming espresso. Soak in your sunken terrazzo tub. Lounge indoors with a soundtrack or movie, then drift to sleep in your four-poster bed.
IMPORTANT: From 1 July 2022, Thailand Pass registration is no longer required for international travel to Thailand. Plan your trip and find all the details you need with our easy-to-use travel information tool.Learn More
Your stay dates:
Rooms & Guests:
Your preferred rate is not available for your selected dates, we will suggest the next best available rates for your date below.
Sorry, there are no rooms available for this hotel on these dates.CHANGE DETAILS
You may choose these alternative dates for your trip
- Sea views
- Private balcony
- Lounge area
- Rain shower and terrazzo soaking tub for two
- Wine fridge and Nespresso machine
- iPod dock
- Satellite TV
- Beach bag and yoga mats
CURATED FOR YOUYou might also like
Hide away in these palatial suites for a holiday to remember. Located on the second and third floors of the resort, the free-flowing spaces will appeal to discerning guests. Evocative Thai accents are matched with signature Anantara amenities.
Drink in dazzling views of Bophut Bay from every angle. Grab a beverage and listen to upbeat tunes on your iPod before heading out to explore. Share quality family time at dusk as the sun slips beneath the sea.
Frequently asked questions
The easiest mode of transportation is to fly direct to Koh Samui International Airport.
Koh Samui International Airport has direct connections to Bangkok, Phuket, Chiang Mai, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Singapore & Shenzen.
From the airport it is a 15 minutes ride to the resort.
Transportation can be arranged by the resort at THB 600 one way or THB 1,200 round trip for a maximum of three guests with luggage.
The following activities are most popular with our guests
- Longtail boat trips
- Snorkeling and scuba diving
- Visiting Koh Samui’s many beaches
- Taking a stroll through charming Fisherman's Village
- Visiting Na Muang waterfalls
- Feeding and bathing elephants at Samui Elephant Sanctuary (no riding)
- Paying respects or making merit at one of the island’s temples
- Muay Thai in the garden
- Indulging in relaxing treatments at majestic Anantara spa
- Kayaking or stand-up paddle-boarding (complimentary for our guests)
- January – May (hot season) Temperatures range from 30ºC to 35ºC.
- June – October (dry season) Temperatures range from 23ºC to 31ºC, accompanied by refreshing winds.
- November – December (monsoon season) Temperatures range from 24ºC to 31ºC. Refreshing rain showers often last for only a short period before the skies become sunny once again.
Natural fibres and breathable clothing are recommended.