LUXURY BEACH FRONT VIEW SUITE
Panoramic Bophut beach views.
Our luxury beach suites enjoy a prime beachfront location in Koh Samui with 180° sea views. Wake up in a sumptuous four-poster bed in your luxury suite with beach views. Spend sunny days out on your wrap-around balcony. Soak in a terrazzo tub for two, with partition slid open to reveal the sea.
Your stay dates:
Rooms & Guests:
Your preferred rate is not available for your selected dates, we will suggest the next best available rates for your date below.
Sorry, there are no rooms available for this hotel on these dates.CHANGE DETAILS
You may choose these alternative dates for your trip
CURATED FOR YOU
You might also like
The Luxury Beach Front Pool Suites are an ideal holiday home. Enter lavishly designed suites enhanced with modern Thai accents. Lazy days can be spent by your private pool just steps away from the sands of Bophut.
Stretch out in your spacious outdoor seating area for an afternoon nap. Relish the comfort of these superior spaces. Star-filled skies provide the perfect setting for an evening meal alfresco. Have a wonderful night’s sleep on your four-poster king size bed.
Frequently asked questions
The easiest mode of transportation to Anantara Bophut Koh Samui Resort is to fly direct to Koh Samui International Airport. Koh Samui International Airport has direct connections to Bangkok, Phuket, Chiang Mai, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Singapore & Shenzen. The is one the few hotels close to Koh Samui airport and is a 15-minute ride from the international airport.
Transportation may be arranged by the resort at THB 850 one way or THB 1,700 round trip for a maximum of three guests with luggage.
The following Koh Samui attractions are most popular with the guests at Anantara Bophut Koh Samui Resort:
- Longtail boat trips
- Snorkeling and scuba diving
- Visiting Koh Samui’s many beaches
- Taking a stroll through charming Fisherman's Village
- Visiting Na Muang waterfalls
- Feeding and bathing elephants at Samui Elephant Sanctuary (no riding)
- Paying respects or making merit at one of the island’s temples
- Muay Thai in the garden
- Indulging in relaxing treatments at majestic Anantara spa
- Kayaking or stand-up paddle-boarding (complimentary for our guests)
The best time to visit Koh Samui and Thailand in general is from January to May. The destination is warm and sunny year-round, but consists of a dry season and a wet season.
- January – May is the hot season. Temperatures range from 30ºC to 35ºC.
- June – October is the dry season. Temperatures range from 23ºC to 31ºC, accompanied by refreshing winds.
- November – December is the monsoon season. Temperatures range from 24ºC to 31ºC. Refreshing rain showers often last for only a short period before the skies become sunny once again.
Natural fabrics and breathable clothing are recommended.
Anantara Bophut Koh Samui Resort has the Garden Pool Suite and the Anantara Beachfront Pool Suite which are suites with private pools.
Anantara Bophut Koh Samui Resort does not have a shuttle bus, however, we do arrange private limousines and airport transfers to and from Koh Samui International Airport.