GARDEN VIEW SUITE
An expanse of soothing greens amidst luxury in Koh Samui.
Garden suites feature open-plan living, with a lounge area opening onto your private balcony or terrace. Refresh all day from your built-in bar with wine fridge and Nespresso machine. Soak in a terrazzo tub for two, opening the partition to take in garden views.
Your stay dates:
Rooms & Guests:
Sorry, there are no rooms available for this hotel on these dates.
- Private balcony or terrace
- Lounge area
- Rain shower and terrazzo soaking tub for two
- Wine fridge and Nespresso machine
- iPod dock
- Satellite TV
- Beach bag and yoga mats
CURATED FOR YOUYou might also like
A range of modern comforts defines these elegantly appointed suites. Spread out in lavish style with breath-taking views. Leisurely mornings on the balcony will prepare you for a day strolling through the charming Fisherman’s Cove.
Feel the gentle sea breeze cool you as you step onto your balcony. Watch the sun sweep the ocean as day turns into night. Relax outdoors with your nightcap in hand before retiring to a peaceful night’s sleep.
Frequently asked questions
The easiest mode of transportation is to fly direct to Koh Samui International Airport.
Koh Samui International Airport has direct connections to Bangkok, Phuket, Chiang Mai, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Singapore & Shenzen.
From the airport it is a 15 minutes ride to the resort.
Transportation can be arranged by the resort at THB 600 one way or THB 1,200 round trip for a maximum of three guests with luggage.
The following activities are most popular with our guests
- Longtail boat trips
- Snorkeling and scuba diving
- Visiting Koh Samui’s many beaches
- Taking a stroll through charming Fisherman's Village
- Visiting Na Muang waterfalls
- Feeding and bathing elephants at Samui Elephant Sanctuary (no riding)
- Paying respects or making merit at one of the island’s temples
- Muay Thai in the garden
- Indulging in relaxing treatments at majestic Anantara spa
- Kayaking or stand-up paddle-boarding (complimentary for our guests)
- January – May (hot season) Temperatures range from 30ºC to 35ºC.
- June – October (dry season) Temperatures range from 23ºC to 31ºC, accompanied by refreshing winds.
- November – December (monsoon season) Temperatures range from 24ºC to 31ºC. Refreshing rain showers often last for only a short period before the skies become sunny once again.
Natural fibres and breathable clothing are recommended.