SEA VIEW SUITE
Wake up to the call of the ocean at our Koh Samui Suite.
The sound of the waves and a fresh sea breeze serve as your holiday wake-up call. Breakfast out on your sea view balcony with a steaming espresso. Soak in your sunken terrazzo tub. Lounge indoors with a soundtrack or movie, then drift to sleep in your four-poster bed.
- 65 sqm
- Maximum 3 adults & 1 child
- King bed
Your stay dates:
Rooms & Guests:
Your preferred rate is not available for your selected dates, we will suggest the next best available rates for your date below.
Sorry, there are no rooms available for this hotel on these dates.CHANGE DETAILS
You may choose these alternative dates for your trip
- Sea views
- Private balcony
- Lounge area
- Rain shower and terrazzo soaking tub for two
- Nespresso machine with premium coffee and tea selection
- iPod dock
- Satellite TV
- Beach bag and yoga mats
CURATED FOR YOUYou might also like
Luxury Beach Front View Suite
Hide away in these palatial suites for a holiday to remember. Located on the second and third floors of the resort, the free-flowing spaces will appeal to discerning guests. Evocative Thai accents are matched with signature Anantara amenities.
Drink in dazzling views of Bophut Bay from every angle. Grab a beverage and listen to upbeat tunes on your iPod before heading out to explore. Share quality family time at dusk as the sun slips beneath the sea.
Frequently asked questions
The easiest mode of transportation to Anantara Bophut Koh Samui Resort is to fly direct to Koh Samui International Airport. Koh Samui International Airport has direct connections to Bangkok, Phuket, Chiang Mai, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Singapore & Shenzen. The is one the few hotels close to Koh Samui airport and is a 15-minute ride from the international airport.
Transportation may be arranged by the resort at THB 850 one way or THB 1,700 round trip for a maximum of three guests with luggage.
The following Koh Samui attractions are most popular with the guests at Anantara Bophut Koh Samui Resort:
- Longtail boat trips
- Snorkeling and scuba diving
- Visiting Koh Samui’s many beaches
- Taking a stroll through charming Fisherman's Village
- Visiting Na Muang waterfalls
- Feeding and bathing elephants at Samui Elephant Sanctuary (no riding)
- Paying respects or making merit at one of the island’s temples
- Muay Thai in the garden
- Indulging in relaxing treatments at majestic Anantara spa
- Kayaking or stand-up paddle-boarding (complimentary for our guests)
The best time to visit Koh Samui and Thailand in general is from January to May. The destination is warm and sunny year-round, but consists of a dry season and a wet season.
- January – May is the hot season. Temperatures range from 30ºC to 35ºC.
- June – October is the dry season. Temperatures range from 23ºC to 31ºC, accompanied by refreshing winds.
- November – December is the monsoon season. Temperatures range from 24ºC to 31ºC. Refreshing rain showers often last for only a short period before the skies become sunny once again.
Natural fabrics and breathable clothing are recommended.
Anantara Bophut Koh Samui Resort has the Garden Pool Suite and the Anantara Beachfront Pool Suite which are suites with private pools.
Anantara Bophut Koh Samui Resort does not have a shuttle bus, however, we do arrange private limousines and airport transfers to and from Koh Samui International Airport.