DELUXE SEA VIEW ROOM
Your luxurious island perch in Koh Samui.
Wake up to sea views and sea breezes. Step onto your balcony for your morning coffee. Inside, extra space allows for an additional single bed, perfect for small families. Refresh in your rain shower with soothing Anantara Spa products, before heading to the beach with beach bag in tow.
To improve your experience at Anantara Bophut Samui, we are currently conducting renovation works in select guestrooms and at the Full Moon restaurant, which will be completed by 15 December 2022.
In the meantime, we will continue welcoming guests to our tropical paradise, with A.Shore and High Tide restaurants operating as normal. We look forward to unveiling an upgraded experience on 15 December 2022.
We apologise for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
Your stay dates:
Rooms & Guests:
Your preferred rate is not available for your selected dates, we will suggest the next best available rates for your date below.
Sorry, there are no rooms available for this hotel on these dates.CHANGE DETAILS
You may choose these alternative dates for your trip
- Sea views
- Balcony seat
- Rain shower
- Satellite TV
- Beach bag and yoga mats
- Extra bed option
CURATED FOR YOUYou might also like
A range of modern comforts defines these elegantly appointed suites. Spread out in lavish style with breath-taking views. Leisurely mornings on the balcony will prepare you for a day strolling through the charming Fisherman’s Cove.
Feel the gentle sea breeze cool you as you step onto your balcony. Watch the sun sweep the ocean as day turns into night. Relax outdoors with your nightcap in hand before retiring to a peaceful night’s sleep.
Frequently asked questions
The easiest mode of transportation to Anantara Bophut Koh Samui Resort is to fly direct to Koh Samui International Airport. Koh Samui International Airport has direct connections to Bangkok, Phuket, Chiang Mai, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Singapore & Shenzen. The is one the few hotels close to Koh Samui airport and is a 15-minute ride from the international airport.
Transportation may be arranged by the resort at THB 600 one way or THB 1,200 round trip for a maximum of three guests with luggage.
The following Koh Samui attractions are most popular with the guests at Anantara Bophut Koh Samui Resort:
- Longtail boat trips
- Snorkeling and scuba diving
- Visiting Koh Samui’s many beaches
- Taking a stroll through charming Fisherman's Village
- Visiting Na Muang waterfalls
- Feeding and bathing elephants at Samui Elephant Sanctuary (no riding)
- Paying respects or making merit at one of the island’s temples
- Muay Thai in the garden
- Indulging in relaxing treatments at majestic Anantara spa
- Kayaking or stand-up paddle-boarding (complimentary for our guests)
The best time to visit Koh Samui and Thailand in general is from January to May. The destination is warm and sunny year-round, but consists of a dry season and a wet season.
- January – May is the hot season. Temperatures range from 30ºC to 35ºC.
- June – October is the dry season. Temperatures range from 23ºC to 31ºC, accompanied by refreshing winds.
- November – December is the monsoon season. Temperatures range from 24ºC to 31ºC. Refreshing rain showers often last for only a short period before the skies become sunny once again.
Natural fabrics and breathable clothing are recommended.
Anantara Bophut Koh Samui Resort has the Garden Pool Suite and the Anantara Beachfront Pool Suite which are suites with private pools.
Anantara Bophut Koh Samui Resort does not have a shuttle bus, however, we do arrange private limousines and airport transfers to and from Koh Samui International Airport.