Escape to Sir Bani Yas Island for wild adventures with exceptional benefits. Stay at Anantara Al Yamm Villa Resort in a beautiful beach setting reminiscent of an ancient pearl fishing village, embellished with contemporary style. Embark on your choice of adventures: practice the ancient tribal sport of archery; discover local nature on a walk through stunning landscapes; follow free-roaming wildlife on a thrilling 4x4 journey; kayak across a tranquil lagoon; immerse in the island’s rich heritage. Each day of your stay, relish global culinary delights prepared in interactive live kitchens. Drop in for breakfast, lunch and dinner, dine indoors or al fresco, with spectacular views of the ocean.
- Anantara luxury accommodation for two adults
- Daily breakfast for two adults
- Lunch and dinner for two adults (Set menu or theme nights depending on the availability)
- Complimentary stay for a maximum of two children in a shared bed with parents, inclusive of breakfast
- One complimentary activity per adult per stay from a selected choice of archery, nature walk, wildlife drive, lagoon kayaking or a culture & history tour.
Your stay dates:
Rooms & Guests:
Your preferred rate is not available for your selected dates, we will suggest the next best available rates for your date below.
Sorry, there are no rooms available for this hotel on these dates.CHANGE DETAILS
You may choose these alternative dates for your trip
Anantara Sir Bani Yas Island Al Yamm Villa Resort
- 30 barasti-style villas
- Pristine beachfront location
- Mangrove and Arabian Gulf views
- Spa beach cabana
- Rate is subject to 10% Service Charge, 5% VAT, 4% Tourism Fee, 4% Municipality Fee and AED 20 logistic fee per room per night.
- The rate quoted is per night, including discount, subject to seasonal variations, cancellation policy, child policy and subject to change without notice.
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate on check-out.
- Full deposit or non-refundable prepayment is required at the time of booking.
- This offer and its inclusions cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offers, discounts, packages, promotions and are non-exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Package includes lunch and dinner for two persons (Set menu or theme nights depending on the availability)
- Package includes complimentary stay for a maximum of two children in a shared bed with parents, according to the maximum room occupancy.
- Complimentary dining for children applies only for breakfast when dining with parents.
- Lunch and dinner for children, all extra food and beverages including room service and minibar are chargeable.
- Package includes one selected complimentary activity per adult per stay. Children will be charged according to the child policy.
- Archery, nature walks and kayaking are suitable for children aged 6 years and above. Nature and wildlife drive and culture and history tour are suitable for babies aged 6 months and above (baby harness/car seat can be installed).
- Complimentary benefits are for children aged under 12.
For more information on applicable tariffs during your desired booking period or to make a reservation, please contact our reservations desk or click on ‘BOOK NOW’.