We take pride in our Bawa heritage and encourage you to explore the synergy of our unique hotel with its tropical surroundings. Take a tour of the resort with the resort’s mobile application that points out all the nuances of Bawa architecture. Explore the famous Bawa homestead of Lunuganga close to the resort and round up with high tea at the Library.
- Three nights’ luxury accommodation
- Daily breakfast and dinner at Olu Restaurant
- One Bawa High Tea at the Library for two persons during stay
- One excursion to Lunuganga and Brief Garden
- Tour of the resort to learn insights of Bawa architecture
- Daily children’s activities at Aliya kids’ club
- Free 30-minute bicycle rental per stay
- Choice of daily activities: beach volleyball, Pilates, sunrise yoga, sunset yoga or cardio work-out (all subject to availability)
- ‘Cultivating Spiritual Equilibrium: A Path to Inner Harmony’ wellness treatment for two persons (125 minutes)
Rate starts from USD 600
- Rates are subject to 10% service charge and prevalent government taxes.
- The rate quoted is per room per night and is subject to seasonal variations, a cancellation policy and change without notice.
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate at check-out.
- Minimum 3-night consecutive stay required and cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Subject to availability and a cancellation policy.
- Offer is not valid for conference or group bookings.
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or exchanged for any other service or cash.
For more information on applicable tariffs during your desired booking period or to make a reservation, please contact our reservations desk or click on ‘BOOK NOW’.