Zambia Travel Advisory
IMPORTANT: This information may be subject to change at short notice. We recommend that you confirm all requirements with the relevant authorities before proceeding with any travel arrangement
ARRIVAL AND PRE-ARRIVAL
To enter Zambia, you'll need:
- Zambia open for quarantine-free international travel with valid vaccination certification.
- All passengers are required to present a printed double vaccination certification.
- All passengers are required to present a printed certificate of a negative COVID-19 (PCR) test taken no later than 48 hours before arrival.
- Testing at Points of entry will be conducted at the travellers cost.
- All guests staying at the hotel are required to present a printed negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 48 hours and vaccination card or certificate at check-in.
- All arriving passengers must have at least six months validity on their passports from the date of entry. The passport must also have at least 3 full blank pages.
- All travelers who are not Zambian citizens or residents and require visas to come to Zambia must hold a valid visa to enter Zambia. Depending on the nationalities, visas can be obtained on arrival at the port of entry, at the Zambian Missions Abroad or obtained prior to travelling to Zambia. Anyone, regardless of nationality is now able to apply for an e-Visa to Zambia.
Click for e-Visa to Zambia
- Departure COVID–19 PCR tests are available with our Resort Doctor in the comfort of your room. ZMW 2300 per person. Appointments must be scheduled in advance. Book Appointment
- Every other person departing from Zambia, except in direct transit through Zambia by air, having left the precincts of the airport shall appear before an Immigration Officer for immigration formalities, including paying for visas for those requiring visas.
- Non Zambian citizens, who are leaving the country permanently, or whose immigration permits have become invalid must surrender the permit to Immigration Officers on exit.