Uluwatu Surf Break
Wake up to rushing surf from cliff-side luxury. Savour the view over an energising breakfast. Wind down with a heavenly massage. Indulge in a private dinner of sumptuous Asian flavours in a choice of breathtaking settings.
Beginner and pro surfers can conquer the waves of world-renowned Impossible Beach right in front of our resort, or discover other famous surfing hot spots – including Bingin’s perfect barrels, Padang Padang’s challenging swells, Nusa Dua’s popular breaks, the gentler fun waves of Dreamland and Balangan, and Green Ball’s flourishing marine life.
Another inclusion, relish a day of wellness and splurging. Practice yoga in vibrant gardens, underneath our iconic cliff-edge chapel or in the comfort of your room. Then head out to explore the boutique shopping delights of trendy Seminyak.
- Three night stay or more in luxury accommodation
- Surfing for 2-3 hours, including return transfers to nearby surf hot spots and surf equipment of a safe soft board, rash shirt, board shorts, safety helmet, certificate and insurance for two persons
- Private yoga class for two persons
- Seminyak shopping trip - 6 hours in total
- One romantic Dining by Design experience for two persons
- One 60-minute Anantara Signature Massage treatment for two persons
- Daily breakfast for two persons
Now – 31 December 2018Rates start from USD 330
- The rate is subject to 21% tax and service charge.
- The rate quoted is per night, subject to seasonal variations and change without notice.
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate on check out.
- Minimum 3 night consecutive stay required.
- Subject to availability and a cancellation policy.
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or exchanged for any other service or cash.
For more information on applicable tariffs during your desired booking period or to make a reservation, please contact our reservations desk or click on 'Book Now'.