Discover the Heritage of the Champa Kingdom with Anantara and The Vietage
One-of-a-kind cultural experience in Quy Nhon and Hoi An
Discover the awe-inspiring spiritual art and fascinating architecture of the ancient Kingdom of Champa in Quy Nhon and Hoi An, and journey along the Central Coast of Vietnam with an experience exclusively curated for you by Anantara and The Vietage.
Experience the Chams’ artistic magic with visits to two famous Cham sites which are considered significantly unique and rare among Cham towers’ architectural forms. During your stay in Hoi An, explore the UNESCO-World Heritage site of My Son - the religious and political capital of the Champa Kingdom, and in Quy Nhon, a visit to The Banh It Towers, hidden in plain sight high on a hillside just outside Quy Nhon City, the oldest Cham ruins in Vietnam. Immerse yourself in the historical, cultural, architectural and artistic values of the Cham Kingdom.
Enhance your experience with unforgettable stays at the charming Anantara Hoi An Resort nestled by the Thu Bon River in Hoi An, and the luxurious beachfront Anantara Quy Nhon Villas in Quy Nhon. Connecting the two destinations, The Vietage is a luxury carriage for only 12 passengers showcasing stunning views of the countryside.
- Two one-way train tickets aboard the luxury railway carriage The Vietage
- Two nights at Anantara Hoi An Resort with daily breakfast
- Two nights at Anantara Quy Nhon Villas with daily breakfast
- One excursion tour to visit the UNESCO World Heritage site of My Son
- One excursion tour to visit Banh It Towers in Quy Nhon with a picnic lunch
- Transfer between airports/train stations and the resorts in both Danang and Quy Nhon
- One-time 30-minute foot treatment for 2 people during your stay at Anantara Hoi An Resort
- 20% savings on dining and spa at both resorts
The package rates start from USD 2550 for 2 people.
Anantara Quy Nhon Villas
- 26 beachfront and ocean view luxury pool villas overlooking a private cove
- Private dining experiences featuring fresh seafood, gourmet street eats and picnics
- In-villa martial arts, water sports, local excursions, Vietnamese cooking classes
- Cliffside jungle spa
- The Vietage by Anantara Luxury Rail Journey
- Above rate is subject to service charge and applicable government tax.
- The rate quoted is per night, subject to seasonal variations and change without notice.
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate upon check-out.
- Minimum two-night consecutive stay at each resort required.
- Subject to availability and a cancellation policy.
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or exchanged for any other service or cash.
For more information on the itinerary or to make a reservation, please contact our reservations desk via: email@example.com