Island Yoga Retreat
Let your mind, body and soul be rejuvenated at the relaxing and tranquil paradise of Anantara Medjumbe Island Resort yoga retreat. Explore your inner self, detox physically & mentally with daily meditation and yoga sessions where we focus on a combination of Hatha, Yin and Ashtanga yoga.
Stays from Monday, 16 March 2020 to Sunday, 22 March 2020.
- Accommodation for six nights in a private villa
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, including a selection of non-alcoholic drinks, house wine, beer and spirits
- Fixed wing air transfer from Pemba International airport to Anantara Medjumbe Island Resort
- Round Trip on LAM: Johannesburg - Pemba - Johannesburg (1 hour stop-over in Maputo)
- Daily yoga retreat program, healing consultation and meditation
- Sunset dhow cruise, once during your stay
- Daily shared and scheduled snorkelling trips
- Diving (activity is limited to one dive per guest per stay for certified divers)
- Non-motorised sports activities (paddleboarding and kayaking)
- Rates are inclusive of air transfer to Pemba
Rates start from:
USD 3,225 per person sharing
USD 3,895 single
- Subject to availability, cancellation policy and child policy.
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or exchanged for any other service or cash.
- A deposit of 50% required at the time of booking. 50% required 60 days before arrival.
- In case of cancellation or early departures, a 100% charge of the total stay applies.
- Rate valid for 16 March 2020 – 22 March 2020.
LAM Terms and Conditions
- No- show penalty: ZAR 1000.00 for flight cancellations that takes place less than 24 hours before the departure time of the booked flight.
- Refunds: Before departure – Refund fare paid less 25 percent, After departure – No refund.
- Date Changes: Permitted at a charge of USD 50 per change.