TWO BEDROOM POOL PAVILION
Contemporary island living at a Phuket luxury hotel.
Open the door to an expansive private sanctuary located in the adjacent tropical gardens of Avani+ Mai Khao Phuket Suites. Sink into luxurious accommodation offering ample indoor and outdoor living space. Step into two luxurious bedrooms with adjoining bathrooms, complete with an outdoor rain shower. Glass doors open onto your private pool. Spend sunny days poolside soaking in blissful rays. Enjoy the perfect setting for family gatherings with the luxury of a fully equipped kitchen and indoor and outdoor dining areas to share quality time together over a home-cooked meal
- 265 sqm / 2,851 sqft
- Maximum 4 adults & 2 children
- King and Twin beds
Your stay dates:
Rooms & Guests:
Your preferred rate is not available for your selected dates, we will suggest the next best available rates for your date below.
Sorry, there are no rooms available for this hotel on these dates.CHANGE DETAILS
You may choose these alternative dates for your trip
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, it is. Anantara Mai Khao Phuket Villas is a pet friendly hotel in Phuket where our doors are open and welcoming for you and your beloved pets.
- A Maximum of one (1) dog is allowed per villa.
- Dogs must weigh 10 kilos or less for small dog size.
- Applicable for Pool Pavilion Villa category only.
- Pet supplement of THB 1,500 net per dog per night to be informed to guest.
- A non-refundable dog fee of THB 1,500 per night will be charged upon check-in.
- The above fee does not include additional charges for any damages or extra cleaning of soiled linens, flooring or furniture.
- Dogs are not allowed at any of the hotel’s bars, restaurants, shared pools, fitness center, spa or meeting room.
- The designated dog walking area will be indicated upon check-in.
- Dogs must be under owner’s care at all times and never left unattended in hotel areas or in the villa.
For those seeking a pet friendly hotel in Phuket, it's essential to adhere to these guidelines to ensure a pleasant stay for both guests and their furry companions.
- My dog’s vaccinations are up-to-date and he or she is free of fleas or ticks.
- My dog is not aggressive and is well socialised with other animals and people and will be a good fit at this Phuket pet friendly hotel.
- I agree to clean up after my dog and properly dispose of any waste in the metal bin provided.
- I understand that housekeeping will not enter my villa with an unattended dog inside.
- My dog will be on a leash with a maximum range of six feet or in a carrier at all times when we are outside of the villa.
- I am aware that an additional charge will apply if excessive cleaning is necessary. I also agree that the condition of the Pool Pavilion Category is based on the sole judgement of management upon my departure.
- As a dog owner, I am liable for any disturbances my dog causes to other guests staying at Anantara Mai Khao
- The hotel is not liable for any injury suffered to your dog while on hotel premises.
- I accept full responsibility for any liability arising from my dog (damage or personal injury to the hotel, hotel staff, guests, any third party or property).
- I acknowledge that I have read the hotel’s dog-friendly policies and procedures. I am aware that I may be responsible for additional fees if damage, excessive noise or flea infestation occurs during my stay.