LAGOON POOL VILLA
Pool villas in Phuket Perched on the edge of the lagoon.
Our Lagoon pool villas in Phuket enjoy an envious location overlooking lotus-filled waters. Take in soothing views from your sunny pool deck. Soak in your pool or sunken bathtub showered with petals. Stroll across the boardwalk to the sanctuary spa for an afternoon Thai massage.
- 186 sqm / 2,001 sqft
- Maximum 3 adults & 1 child
- King bed or Twin beds
Your stay dates:
Rooms & Guests:
Your preferred rate is not available for your selected dates, we will suggest the next best available rates for your date below.
Sorry, there are no rooms available for this hotel on these dates.CHANGE DETAILS
You may choose these alternative dates for your trip
- Lagoon views
- Private pool
- Sundeck with loungers
- Dining sala
- Al fresco sunken tub
- Outdoor shower
Frequently Asked Questions
Only 15 minutes from Phuket International Airport.
Yes, it is. Anantara Mai Khao Phuket Villa’s doors are open and welcoming for you and your beloved pets.
- A Maximum of one (1) dog is allowed per villa.
- Dogs must weigh 10 kilos or less for small dog size.
- Applicable for Pool Villa category only.
- Pet supplement of THB 1,500 net per dog per night to be informed to guest.
- A non-refundable dog fee of THB 1,500 per night will be charged upon check-in.
- The above fee does not include additional charges for any damages or extra cleaning of soiled linens, flooring or furniture.
- Dogs are not allowed at any of the hotel’s bars, restaurants, shared pools, fitness center, spa or meeting room.
- The designated dog walking area will be indicated upon check-in.
- Dogs must be under owner’s care at all times and never left unattended in hotel areas or in the villa.
- My dog’s vaccinations are up-to-date and he or she is free of fleas or ticks.
- My dog is not aggressive and is well socialised with other animals and people.
- I agree to clean up after my dog and properly dispose of any waste in the metal bin provided.
- I understand that housekeeping will not enter my villa with an unattended dog inside.
- My dog will be on a leash with a maximum range of six feet or in a carrier at all times when we are outside of the villa.
- I am aware that an additional charge will apply if excessive cleaning is necessary. I also agree that the condition of the Avani Pool Villa is based on the sole judgement of management upon my departure.
- As a dog owner, I am liable for any disturbances my dog causes to other guests staying at Anantara Mai Khao
- The hotel is not liable for any injury suffered to your dog while on hotel premises.
- I accept full responsibility for any liability arising from my dog (damage or personal injury to the hotel, hotel staff, guests, any third party or property).
- I acknowledge that I have read the hotel’s dog-friendly policies and procedures. I am aware that I may be responsible for additional fees if damage, excessive noise or flea infestation occurs during my stay.