Two Bedroom Royal Villa by Jim Thompson
Live large at a Phuket hotel in luxurious designer surrounds.
This one-of-a-kind pool villa of our Phuket luxury hotel draws inspiration from the legend of Jim Thompson, forefather of the Thai silk industry and a golden era. A classic-contemporary aesthetic of gabled roofs, hardwood flooring and panelled walls is finished with vibrant Jim Thompson fabrics and screens.
Just steps from the powdery sands of Mai Khao Beach, the villa offers expansive living space, with both ensuite bedrooms opening onto a private pool. Enjoy VIP service from the moment of your arrival, with a host of complimentary experiences for your pleasure.
- 389 sqm
- 4 Adults + 2 Children
- King and Twin beds
Your stay dates:
Rooms & Guests:
Sorry, there are no rooms available for this hotel on these dates.
- Steps from the beach
- Lagoon sala
- Private pool
- Ensuites with sunken tubs and open-air showers
- Bulgari Guest Collection amenities
- Loy Krathong offering
- Villa Host service
Frequently Asked Questions
Our hotels have been given best practice guidelines, which have been supplemented with additional COVID-19 cleanliness-specific guidance, training and information and consistent with our own very high standards.
- Hotel has a long-standing commitment to rigorous cleaning, having launched the “Stay with Peace and Mind” programme which was developed with Ecolab and Diversey
- Reception: sanitizer stations, sanitized key cards and paperless checkout
- Guest Room: Visible verification of sanitized items (e.g., glassware, remote control), reduction of in-room furnishings/high-touch items, new laundry protocols and use of new technology
- Public Spaces and facilities: Additional deep cleaning of high-touch surfaces, social distancing, best practices for pool and fitness center
- Food and beverage: New standards and service approach to buffets, banquets, room service and catering
- Meetings and events: Deep and more frequent cleaning of meeting and event spaces, access to ample hand sanitizer stations, socially distanced seating and meeting room layout, guidance on management of guest flow, single-serve and prepackaged meal options.
- Social distancing operating procedures and signage
- Clear PPE standards for colleagues and guidance on the use of protective equipment