Two Bedroom Royal Villa by Jim Thompson
Live large at a Phuket hotel in luxurious designer surrounds.
This one-of-a-kind pool villa of our Phuket luxury hotel draws inspiration from the legend of Jim Thompson, forefather of the Thai silk industry and a golden era. A classic-contemporary aesthetic of gabled roofs, hardwood flooring and panelled walls is finished with vibrant Jim Thompson fabrics and screens.
Just steps from the powdery sands of Mai Khao Beach, the villa offers expansive living space, with both ensuite bedrooms opening onto a private pool. Enjoy VIP service from the moment of your arrival, with a host of complimentary experiences for your pleasure.
- 389 sqm
- 4 Adults + 2 Children
- King and Twin beds
Your stay dates:
Rooms & Guests:
Sorry, there are no rooms available for this hotel on these dates.
- Steps from the beach
- Lagoon sala
- Private pool
- Ensuites with sunken tubs and open-air showers
- Bulgari Guest Collection amenities
- Loy Krathong offering
- Villa Host service
Frequently Asked Questions
*High risk countries are not allowed entry
You must download the ‘Mor Chana’ mobile application as soon as possible after landing.
Upon arrival at Immigration, you are required to:
- Your passport
- Completed a ‘™.6’ immigrational arrival card
- Provide your printed ‘COE’
- Provide your Visa (if applicable)
- Your “SHA Plus” hotel booking with the ‘SHABA’ confirmation (please see ‘Accommodation’ section below).
- Your travel insurance minimum coverage of US 100,000 and must cover the total duration of your stay in Thailand
- The ‘Mor Chana’ application loaded in your mobile telephone and ‘Check In’ at Phuket International Airport
Your return flight confirmation from Phuket International Airport in the event you are staying in Phuket for less than fourteen <14> nights.
- Click here for the required documents and the four easy <4> steps to apply before arriving in Phuket and applicants must continually check the result of their application on the website after submitting each step.
- The Royal Thai Embassy/Consulate-General takes three <3> working days to process steps one <1> and step three <3> respectively so please leave enough time to apply.
- Vaccine certificate/proof of vaccination
- You must stay in SHA+ accredited hotel in Phuket only
- You must fly to Phuket from abroad. No transit in Bangkok
- If you are staying less than 14 days in Phuket, you must fly out of Phuket to an international destination
- Travelers will be exempt from Phuket if they have not received a full dose of the following approved COVID-19 vaccines; 2 doses of Sinovac, Sinopharm, Sputnik V, or have received a first dose of Sinovac and second dose of the AstraZeneca vaccine, 1 dose of Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson and Johnson for a period of 14 days, or those who have recovered from COVID-19 within a period of 90 days prior to entering Phuket, or have tested negative for COVID-19 via a RT-PCR or Rapid Antigen Test, no more than 72 hours before their travel date.
- Travelers under the 7+7 Extension, or day pass travelers who depart from Phuket to approved extension areas, including all passengers on board (captain, tour guide, and crew ship members), must be fully vaccinated and are required to do RT – PCR or Antigen Test no more than 72 hours before their travel date.
- Children aged 6-18 years, traveling with a vaccine guardian need to have RT-PCR/ AT within a 72 hour period prior to arrival in Phuket.
- Upon arrival at the airport, the PCR tests results will be issued within twelve <12> hours. During this time, you must remain in their hotel room until you have received a negative result.
- ‘RT-PCR’ tests on day six <6> and day twelve <12> are mandatory.
- Covid-19 testing is at your own expense 2,800 THB per person/time
- IF your covid-19 test is positive, you will be immediately admitted to a hospital for treatment.
- THAI Airways International
- Singapore Airlines
- Qatar Airways
- Hongkong airlines
- EVA Air
- Korean Air
- Cathay Pacific
Please check airline flight schedules on their websites as this list might change.
M - Mask wearing
H - Hand washing
T - Temperature check
T- testing for Covid19
A - contact tracing application (Mor Chana)