SALA POOL VILLA
Thai-style villa living in Phuket.
At Anantara Mai Khao Phuket Villas, wooden stairs lead from your pool villa out to the most mesmerising of scenes. A sala complete with triangular cushions awaits your pleasure. Dine over the lagoon, the curtains drawn for romance and seclusion. Partake in the magic of Loy Krathong year-round, with your offering drifting across the waters.
- 206 sqm
- 3 Adults + 1 Child
- King bed
Your stay dates:
Rooms & Guests:
Sorry, there are no rooms available for this hotel on these dates.
- Lagoon sala
- Private pool
- Sundeck with loungers
- Al fresco sunken tub
- Outdoor shower
- Loy Krathong offering
- Villa Host service
Frequently Asked Questions
Our hotels have been given best practice guidelines, which have been supplemented with additional COVID-19 cleanliness-specific guidance, training and information and consistent with our own very high standards.
- Hotel has a long-standing commitment to rigorous cleaning, having launched the “Stay with Peace and Mind” programme which was developed with Ecolab and Diversey
- Reception: sanitizer stations, sanitized key cards and paperless checkout
- Guest Room: Visible verification of sanitized items (e.g., glassware, remote control), reduction of in-room furnishings/high-touch items, new laundry protocols and use of new technology
- Public Spaces and facilities: Additional deep cleaning of high-touch surfaces, social distancing, best practices for pool and fitness center
- Food and beverage: New standards and service approach to buffets, banquets, room service and catering
- Meetings and events: Deep and more frequent cleaning of meeting and event spaces, access to ample hand sanitizer stations, socially distanced seating and meeting room layout, guidance on management of guest flow, single-serve and prepackaged meal options.
- Social distancing operating procedures and signage
- Clear PPE standards for colleagues and guidance on the use of protective equipment