SALA POOL VILLA
Thai-style villa living in Phuket.
At Anantara Mai Khao Phuket Villas, wooden stairs lead from your pool villa out to the most mesmerising of scenes. A sala complete with triangular cushions awaits your pleasure. Dine over the lagoon, the curtains drawn for romance and seclusion. Partake in the magic of Loy Krathong year-round, with your offering drifting across the waters.
- 206 sqm
- 3 Adults + 1 Child
- King bed
Your stay dates:
Rooms & Guests:
Sorry, there are no rooms available for this hotel on these dates.
- Lagoon sala
- Private pool
- Sundeck with loungers
- Al fresco sunken tub
- Outdoor shower
- Loy Krathong offering
- Villa Host service
Frequently Asked Questions
- Fully vaccinated international travelers.
- For non-vaccinated travelers will be under AQ and stay 10 days for travelers transit by air and sea. And 14 days for traveler’s transits by lands.
You must download the ‘Mor Chana’ mobile application as soon as possible after landing.
Upon arrival at Immigration, you are required to:
- Certificate of Vaccination or proof that you have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days prior to your departure to Thailand and not more than 12 months ago
- Proof that you spent the previous days in a country on the approved list (unless you are a resident of Thailand)
- Confirmation of booking at SHA+ hotel or hotels
- A Certificate of Entry from your Thai Embassy or Consulate
- A negative RT-PCR test result from no longer than 72 hours before departure
- A flight direct into Phuket, with no transit in Bangkok
- Confirmation of booking at a SHA+ resort
- Required alerting app installed on your smartphone
- COVID-19 health insurance with minimum coverage of USD 100,000
- Fully paid and pre-booked RT-PCR Test is required.
The following exceptions apply:
- 10 full days quarantine is required for travelers traveled by air and sea, including children, who are not vaccinated or have incomplete dose and 14 full days quarantine for unvaccinated travelers traveled by land. All travelers are required to do RT-PCR Test for 2 times (on day 0-1 upon arrival and day 6-7 prior departure).
- Unvaccinated children must be under 18 years old and traveling with fully vaccinated parents
* Please check with the Tourism Authority of Thailand on the latest list of countries
- Click here for the required documents and the four easy <4> steps to apply before arriving in Phuket and applicants must continually check the result of their application on the website after submitting each step.
- The Royal Thai Embassy/Consulate-General takes three <3> working days to process steps one <1> and step three <3> respectively so please leave enough time to apply.
- Vaccine certificate/proof of vaccination
- You must stay in SHA+ accredited hotel in Phuket only
- You must fly to Phuket from abroad. No transit in Bangkok
- If you are staying less than 7 days in Phuket, you must fly out of Phuket to an international destination
Here is a Link as a reference on the FAQ of the hotel.
- Undergo two further RT-PCR tests, on days 1 and 6 for adults and children six years and older
- Covid-19 testing is at your own expense 2,800 THB per person/time
- If your covid-19 test is positive, you will be immediately admitted to a hospital for treatment.
- THAI Airways International
- Singapore Airlines
- Qatar Airways
- Hongkong airlines
- EVA Air
- Korean Air
- Cathay Pacific
Please check airline flight schedules on their websites as this list might change.
M - Mask wearing
H - Hand washing
T - Temperature check
T- testing for Covid19
A - contact tracing application (Mor Chana)