Thai Masterchef Experience
Enjoy an unrivalled Thai culinary experience with Oxford University PhD student and MasterChef UK finalist, Chef Nawamin Pinpathomrat.
From 19 to 20 October, Chef Nawamin will be gracing the kitchens of Anantara Mai Khao Phuket Villas and hosting exclusive experiences for our foodie guests. If you’re staying for three nights or more over this period, you can either enjoy a five-course dinner for two by Chef Nawamin at La Sala restaurant, or opt for a one-off cooking class in Southern Thai cuisine with the culinary whiz kid.
Chef Nawamin Pinpathomrat is a qualified medical doctor in Thailand and a PhD student at Oxford University. He recently made headlines after appearing on MasterChef UK and wowing the judges with his innovative take on Southern Thai cuisine, inspired by his childhood in Songkhla Province.
- Three’s night accommodation or more
- Daily breakfast for two persons at La Sala Restaurant
- A choice of one dining experience per stay either on 19 or 20 October OR one cooking class on 20 October per stay for two persons
- Roundtrip airport transfers by Mercedes Benz E220
19 - 21 October 2018
Rates start from THB 17,300
- Above rate is subject to 10% service charge, applicable 7% government tax and 1% provincial tax.
- The rate quoted is per night, subject to availability, seasonal variations and change without notice.
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate on check out.
- Minimum 3 nights’ consecutive stay required. Offer available only from 19 to 21 October 2018 (3 nights inclusive)
- Cancellation and deposit fees vary according to the season.
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or exchanged for any other service or cash.