ONE BEDROOM POOL VILLA
Luxury island living in your private pool villa.
A private haven among luxury villas in Sri Lanka, with a master bedroom, standalone living room and an expanse of outdoors to revel in. Enjoy quiet days lazing in the sun with meals served by the pool from your own kitchenette. Turn up the music and luxuriate in an oversized tub with the stars twinkling above. Indulge in an unsurpassed hideaway for two.
- 235 sqm
- 3 Adults
- King bed
Your stay dates:
Rooms & Guests:
Sorry, there are no rooms available for this hotel on these dates.
- Private enclosed garden
- Plunge pool with sundeck and outdoor dining area
- Standalone living area
- Apple TV, Netflix and Bose surround sound
- Wine humidor and Nespresso machine
- Standalone tub and rain shower
- Children’s amenities
- Villa Host
Booking Requirement FAQs
A negative PCR test from an accredited laboratory taken 96 hours before boarding is mandatory.
PCR tests conducted during the stay period to be pre-paid to the hotel soon after reservation.
The hotel Reservations Team will contact you with further information upon booking.
- If a guest stays for 4 nights/ 5 days or less - payment for 1 PCR test is required.
- If the stay is more than 5 days yet less than 13 nights/ 14 days, payment for 2 PCR tests are required
- If the stay is 14 days or more, payment for 3 PCR tests are required
- Children under 12 years of age are exempted from PCR testing
- Each PCR test costs USD 40 per person.
All PCR tests are performed in-hotel for your convenience by a private-sector laboratory approved by the Sri Lankan Ministry of Health.
Yes, you will need to pay A USD 12 for a 1 month cover of USD 50,000 offered by People's Insurance PLC and it is a mandatory requirement when applying for your visa.
Pay your COVID-19 insurance premium of A USD 12 to your 'Certified Safe and Secure Level 1 hotel' when you are making your hotel booking. They will issue you a reference number (once paid for both Insurance and PCR tests), which you will need to process your visa.