Explore Sri Lanka
Plan your journey and find all your international travel requirements with our easy-to-use travel information tool.Click Here
- Three nights' accommodation or more
- Daily breakfast for two persons at Olu Restaurant
- One-way airport transfer for two persons per vehicle
- One adventure tower activity for two persons
- One 60-minute couple's treatment at the Anantara Spa
- Complimentary stay for children when sharing accommodation with parents
- Complimentary children’s menu meals throughout stay for children when dining with parents
Anantara Kalutara Resort
- The only luxury resort in Sri Lanka with 360-degree ocean and lagoon views
- Unique Indian Ocean and Kalu Ganga estuary frontage
- 141 rooms, suites and pool villas
- Geoffrey Bawa-inspired architecture
- State-of-the-art conference and wedding facilities for intimate or large gatherings
- Rates are subject to 10% service charge and prevalent government taxes.
- The rate quoted is per room per night, including maximum discount, subject to seasonal variations, a cancellation policy and change without notice.
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate on check out.
- Minimum three-night consecutive stay required.
- Complimentary benefits are for children aged under 12 years old
- A range of resort activities can be booked at additional cost.
- Flight details must be provided 72 hours prior to arrival for airport transfers to be arranged.
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or exchanged for any other service or cash