Discover the Heritage of Champa Kingdom with Anantara and The Vietage
One-of-a-kind heritage experience in Vietnam
Experience the Chams’ artistic magic with visits to two famous Cham sites which are considered significantly unique and rare among Cham towers’ architectural forms. During your stay in Hoi An, explore the UNESCO-World Heritage site of My Son - the religious and political capital of the Champa Kingdom, and in Quy Nhon, a visit to The Banh It Towers, hidden in plain sight high on a hillside just outside Quy Nhon City, the oldest Cham ruins in Vietnam. Immerse yourself in the historical, cultural, architectural and artistic values of the Cham Kingdom.
Enhance your experience with unforgettable stays at the charming Anantara Hoi An Resort nestled by the Thu Bon River in Hoi An, and the luxurious beachfront Anantara Quy Nhon Villas in Quy Nhon. Connecting the two destinations, The Vietage is a luxury carriage for only 12 passengers showcasing stunning views of the countryside.
- Two one-way train tickets aboard the luxury railway carriage The Vietage
- Two nights at Anantara Hoi An Resort with daily breakfast
- Two nights at Anantara Quy Nhon Villas with daily breakfast
- One excursion to visit the UNESCO World Heritage site of Mỹ Sơn in Quang Nam
- One excursion to visit Banh It Towers in Binh Dinh with a picnic lunch
- Transfer between the airports and train stations in both Danang and Quy Nhon to/from the resort
- One-time 30-minute foot treatment for 2 people during your stay at Anantara Hoi An Resort
- 20% savings on dining and spa at both resorts
The package rates start from 2550 USD for 2 people.
- Above rate is subject to service charge and applicable government tax.
- The rate quoted is per night, subject to seasonal variations and change without notice.
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate upon check-out.
- Minimum two-night consecutive stay at each resort required.
- Subject to availability and a cancellation policy.
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or exchanged for any other service or cash.
For more information on the itinerary or to make a reservation, please contact our reservations desk via firstname.lastname@example.org