Immerse yourself in the magic of the Northern Mountain of Thailand with a refreshing winter escape in the heart of Chiang Rai jungle, which includes full board, airport transfers and daily activities. Watch the sun rise and reveal the banks of rolling mist enveloping the valley down below, fuel up for a day of adventure and wildlife encounters with a hearty breakfast of local favourites, and catch up with fellow explorers at Elephant Bar where warming tipples will be served in front of an open fire under a tapestry of stars.
- Two nights’ luxury accommodation for two
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages at Sala Mae Nam Restaurant, Elephant Bar & Opium Terrace and in-room dining
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- In-room minibar, refreshed daily, with soft drinks and snacks
- One activity for every night stayed from a choice of:
- Elephant experiences
- Spice Spoons cooking school
- 60-minute Muay Thai session
- Choose one 60-minute treatment from Exclusive Spa Experiences
- Choice of 60-minute private yoga or 60-minute private Pilates class
- 3-hour Golden Triangle tour, including stops at Sob Ruak and Chiang Sean, enhanced by a picturesque Longtail boat transfer
- 3-hour bicycle tour led by a local guide, journeying through scenic rice paddies and charming villages
- 3-hour trekking tour accompanied by a local guide, exploring the Bamboo Forest, a serene local temple, and vibrant pineapple fields
Special Misty Jungle package additional benefit per every night stayed includes a choice of:
- Rejuvenate your senses with a 30-minute steam followed by a soothing 60-minute warm herbal compress treatment
- Experience the authentic Thai Pao-Ya Therapy, a blissful and traditional 60 minutes wellness ritual
- Immerse yourself in the rich culture of Chiang Saen with a 3-hour "The Heart of Lanna" tour. Cycle through hidden trails, explore ancient temples and partake in a meaningful almsgiving ceremony with local monks
- Connect with the local community through our a 3-hour "Meet the Locals" excursion. Explore Wang Lao village, savor local delicacies at a charming farm, and trek through the picturesque hills alongside our expert guide
- Savor the flavors of Chiang Rai with a delectable cheese platter featuring local specialties, accompanied by a fine Thai wine
Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp & Resort
- Remote jungle setting with three-country views
- 40 rooms, 15 suites and 6 family suites
- Mekhong Explorer gastronomic and cultural experience
- Award-winning elephant camp, scientific research and conservation programme
- Golden Triangle Luxury Explorer Package with elephants, spa, cooking and cultural experiences
- Dusk-to-dawn Jungle Bubble experience with dinner and breakfast amidst the elephants
- All rates are subject to 10% service charge and 7% applicable government tax
- Minimum two nights' consecutive stay required.
- Activities are subject to availability.
- The rate quoted is per room per night, including discount, and is subject to seasonal variations, a cancellation policy and change without notice.
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate on check out.
- Offer and inclusions cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or package, and is non-exchangeable, transferrable or redeemable for cash.
For more information on applicable tariffs during your desired booking period or to make a reservation, please contact our reservations desk or click on ‘Book Now'.