Jungle to City Journey
Or for bookings made in our Three Country View Suite, you will spend one night in Anantara Siam’s sumptuously appointed Siam Suite.
- Luxury accommodation
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner inclusive of non-alcoholic beverages to be enjoyed at Sala Mae Nam Restaurant, Elephant Bar & Opium Terrace as well as in-room dining
- In-room minibar, refreshed daily, with a selection of soft drinks and snacks
- One unforgettable activity for every night stayed from a choice of:
- Elephant Experience at Elephant Camp: Choose from the Elephant Learning Experience, Walking with Giants or Elephant Guardian
- Spice Spoons: Anantara cooking school, offering a rich and interactive immersion in Thailand’s world-famous cuisine
- Choose one 60-minute treatment from Exclusive Spa Experiences
- Choice of 60-minute private yoga or 60-minute private Pilates class
- Admission to the Hall of Opium museum
- Round trip transfers from and to Chiang Rai Airport, offered in a private limousine with refreshments
Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel
- One night’s luxury accommodation
- Lavish breakfast
- Kasara Lounge access (when staying in a suite)
Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp & Resort
- Tranquil jungle setting with three-country views
- 40 rooms and 15 suites, including 6 family suites
- Award-winning elephant camp, scientific research and conservation programme
- Golden Triangle Luxury Explorer Package with elephants, spa, cooking and cultural experiences
- NEW: Dusk to dawn experience in a jungle bubble amidst the elephants.
- Your complimentary night at Anantara Siam Bangkok can be used before or after your stay at Anantara Golden Triangle.
- Applicable for bookings made on Golden Triangle Luxury Explorer Packages only.
- Not applicable to our Thai Residents Rate and staycation offers.