Cooking in the Wild
Experience Sir Bani Yas Island's unique culinary adventure - cook and savour your cooking with a stunning view. Grill your own meats, fresh fish, and harvest vegetables in a traditional Arabic-style dining setup. Expert chefs will guide you through the process for a perfect meal.
Starting from 1 July 2023
Here is a list of experiences offered for cooking in the wild
- Explore the islands greenhouse and hand-pick your own vegetables
- Build a fire in the wild
- Cook using fire and ingredients over an open flame
- Enjoy Arabic-style mountain dining while taking in the views of the sea and the mountains
- Learn outdoor cooking skills from expert chefs
- Create a deeper connection with your loved ones as you immerse yourselves in the beauty of nature
Savour the rich flavours of our menu, which includes delectable charcoal butter naan bread, fresh avocado salad, a variety of meat options, sweet cinnamon banana caramel, and a refreshing cup of Moroccan tea paired with dates.
|Time:||4.00 pm to 7.00 pm|
|Price:||AED 1999 per couple (Available for adults aged 12 years and above)|
Desert Islands Resort & Spa by Anantara
- 64 rooms, suites and pool villas overlooking the Arabian Gulf
- Family-friendly adventures and water sports
- World-class conference centre
- Anantara Spa
Unforgettable adventure awaits on Sir Bani Yas Island
- All prices are inclusive of all applicable service charges, local fees and taxes.
- Available for adults aged 12 years and above
- Book 24 hours in advance and booking can be made until 8.00 pm the day prior.
- Guest can cancel a confirmed booking up to 24 hours before the reservation date to avoid a full charge. This includes no-shows and last-minute cancellations.
- Subject to weather conditions.
- The offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts, and it is not applicable for resort credit.
- For more information and reservations, contact +971 2 801 5400 or email email@example.com