TWO BEDROOM FAMILY SUITE
Our most spacious accommodation is ideal for families or couples travelling together. The master bedroom offers a lounge area and built-in bar, while the second bedroom boasts its own ensuite and outdoor living. Enjoy easy access to the beachfront pool and restaurants. Watch the children play around the lily pond from the comfort of your terrace.
- 108 sqm sqm
- 4 Adults or 3 Adults + 2 Children
- 2 King beds or 1 King bed + Twin beds
Your stay dates:
Rooms & Guests:
Sorry, there are no rooms available for this hotel on these dates.
- Lounging area
- Rain shower
- Wine fridge
- Wine fridge and Nespresso machine
- iPod dock
- Satellite TV
- DVD/CD player
- Beach bag and yoga mats
- Yoga mat
- Extra bed option
Frequently asked questions
The easiest mode of transportation is to fly direct to Koh Samui International Airport.
Koh Samui International Airport has direct connections to Bangkok, Phuket, Chiang Mai, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Singapore & Shenzen.
From the airport it is a 15 minutes ride to the resort.
Transportation can be arranged by the resort at THB 600 one way or THB 1,200 round trip for a maximum of three guests with luggage.
The following activities are most popular with our guests
- Longtail boat trips
- Snorkeling and scuba diving
- Visiting Koh Samui’s many beaches
- Taking a stroll through charming Fisherman's Village
- Visiting Na Muang waterfalls
- Feeding and bathing elephants at Samui Elephant Sanctuary (no riding)
- Paying respects or making merit at one of the island’s temples
- Muay Thai in the garden
- Indulging in relaxing treatments at majestic Anantara spa
- Kayaking or stand-up paddle-boarding (complimentary for our guests)
- January – May (hot season) Temperatures range from 30ºC to 35ºC.
- June – October (dry season) Temperatures range from 23ºC to 31ºC, accompanied by refreshing winds.
- November – December (monsoon season) Temperatures range from 24ºC to 31ºC. Refreshing rain showers often last for only a short period before the skies become sunny once again.
Natural fibres and breathable clothing are recommended.