ROYAL SEA VIEW SUITE
Panoramic Bophut beach views.
Royal suites enjoy a prime frontal location with 180° sea views. Wake up to the view from your four-poster bed. Spend sunny days out on your wrap-around balcony. Soak in a terrazzo tub for two, with partition slid open to reveal the sea.
Your stay dates:
Rooms & Guests:
Sorry, there are no rooms available for this hotel on these dates.
- 180-degree sea views
- Wrap-around private balcony
- Lounge area
- Rain shower and terrazzo soaking tub for two
- Wine fridge and Nespresso machine
- iPod dock
- Satellite TV
- Beach bag and yoga mats
CURATED FOR YOUYou might also like
The Anantara Beachfront Pool Suites are an ideal holiday home. Enter lavishly designed suites enhanced with modern Thai accents. Lazy days can be spent by your private pool just steps away from the sands of Bophut.
Stretch out in your spacious outdoor seating area for an afternoon nap. Relish the comfort of these superior spaces. Star-filled skies provide the perfect setting for an evening meal alfresco. Have a wonderful night’s sleep on your four-poster king size bed.
Frequently asked questions
The easiest mode of transportation is to fly direct to Koh Samui International Airport.
Koh Samui International Airport has direct connections to Bangkok, Phuket, Chiang Mai, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Singapore & Shenzen.
From the airport it is a 15 minutes ride to the resort.
Transportation can be arranged by the resort at THB 600 one way or THB 1,200 round trip for a maximum of three guests with luggage.
The following activities are most popular with our guests
- Longtail boat trips
- Snorkeling and scuba diving
- Visiting Koh Samui’s many beaches
- Taking a stroll through charming Fisherman's Village
- Visiting Na Muang waterfalls
- Feeding and bathing elephants at Samui Elephant Sanctuary (no riding)
- Paying respects or making merit at one of the island’s temples
- Muay Thai in the garden
- Indulging in relaxing treatments at majestic Anantara spa
- Kayaking or stand-up paddle-boarding (complimentary for our guests)
- January – May (hot season) Temperatures range from 30ºC to 35ºC.
- June – October (dry season) Temperatures range from 23ºC to 31ºC, accompanied by refreshing winds.
- November – December (monsoon season) Temperatures range from 24ºC to 31ºC. Refreshing rain showers often last for only a short period before the skies become sunny once again.
Natural fibres and breathable clothing are recommended.