JUNIOR GARDEN VIEW SUITE
Tranquil days and luxury comforts in Koh Samui.
Junior suites enjoy a serene setting in lush grounds. Entering through a garden archway, your private terrace ensconced by palms awaits. Breakfast outdoors, with coffee fresh from the Nespresso machine. Lounge inside with a glass of wine. Unwind with blissful soaks in your standalone tub in the spacious bathroom.
Thailand is open for quarantine-free international travel from 1 November 2021. Find out all the details you need on our travel information page.Learn More
Your stay dates:
Rooms & Guests:
Sorry, there are no rooms available for this hotel on these dates.CHANGE DETAILS
- Garden terrace
- Separate tub and rain shower
- Wine fridge and Nespresso machine
- Satellite TV
- Beach bag and yoga mats
- Extra bed option
CURATED FOR YOUYou might also like
Sleep in regal comfort in a four-poster king size bed. The Garden View Suite is an indulgent retreat for travellers. Start the day sipping espresso in your elegant lounge area. Thoughtful touches throughout add ease to your holiday.
Share a warm bath with a loved one in a deep terrazzo tub. Stroll onto your oversized terrace for soothing views of the indigenous garden. Starry skies will lead you into a cosy evening with a tropical ambiance .
Frequently asked questions
The easiest mode of transportation is to fly direct to Koh Samui International Airport.
Koh Samui International Airport has direct connections to Bangkok, Phuket, Chiang Mai, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Singapore & Shenzen.
From the airport it is a 15 minutes ride to the resort.
Transportation can be arranged by the resort at THB 600 one way or THB 1,200 round trip for a maximum of three guests with luggage.
The following activities are most popular with our guests
- Longtail boat trips
- Snorkeling and scuba diving
- Visiting Koh Samui’s many beaches
- Taking a stroll through charming Fisherman's Village
- Visiting Na Muang waterfalls
- Feeding and bathing elephants at Samui Elephant Sanctuary (no riding)
- Paying respects or making merit at one of the island’s temples
- Muay Thai in the garden
- Indulging in relaxing treatments at majestic Anantara spa
- Kayaking or stand-up paddle-boarding (complimentary for our guests)
- January – May (hot season) Temperatures range from 30ºC to 35ºC.
- June – October (dry season) Temperatures range from 23ºC to 31ºC, accompanied by refreshing winds.
- November – December (monsoon season) Temperatures range from 24ºC to 31ºC. Refreshing rain showers often last for only a short period before the skies become sunny once again.
Natural fibres and breathable clothing are recommended.