Explore Angkor’s magnificent temples, enriched by insider insights. Stay and dine in style. Countryside adventures take you behind the scenes of rural life with the excitement of quad bikes and a leisurely bike ride. Gourmet resort cuisine is enriched by unique private dining at a secluded jungle temple.
- Three nights’ accommodation or more
- Daily breakfast for two persons
- Choice of daily chef’s special tasting menu for lunch or dinner for two persons
- Choice of one breakfast, high tea or Dining by Design at Jungle Temple for two persons per stay
- Discovery induction
- Daily excursion to Angkor Archaeological Park by private car with an English-speaking guide, including temple pass for two persons
- One Sunset Quad Biking Adventure for two persons per stay
- One Siem Reap Countryside Bike Ride for two persons per stay
- Above rate is subject to tax and service charge of 20.05% per room per night.
- The rate quoted is per night, subject to seasonal variations and change without notice.
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate on check-out.
- Subject to availability, a cancellation policy and children policy.
- Minimum three-night consecutive stay required.
- A non-refundable full pre-payment will be charged to your credit card 21 days prior to arrival date.
- A range of resort activities can be booked at an additional cost.
- Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- Flight details must be provided 72 hours prior to arrival for airport transfers to be arranged.
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or exchanged for any other service or cash.
For more information on applicable tariffs during your desired booking period or to make a reservation, please contact our reservations desk or click on 'Book Now'.