Thailand Residents Rate
IMPORTANT: From 1 July 2022, Thailand Pass registration is no longer required for international travel to Thailand. Plan your trip and find all the details you need with our easy-to-use travel information tool.Click Here
- Daily in-residences breakfast overlooking the Andaman sea.
- Live-in butler 24 hours.
- Complimentary minibar with freshly squeezed juice, mineral water and soft drinks (exclude alcohol and special package).
- Private roundtrip airport transfers to and from your Residences.
- Early check- in from 10 am and late check-out until 3.00 pm (subject to availability).
- Complimentary non-motorized water sport (Kayaking, Standing Paddle Board).
- Choice of one time BBQ dinner at Residences (exclude beverage) or 90 minute massage session.
Layan Residences by Anantara
- 15 two-storey sea view residences
- VIP airport arrival and live-in butler service
- In-residence dining, spa journeys and yoga
- Anantara Layan Phuket Resort facilities and services
- Above rate is inclusive of 10% service charge, applicable 7% government tax and 1% provincial tax
- A reservation is required to be made 7 days prior if book under Rao Tiew Duay Kan Government Campaign
- Thai ID, a Work Permit or Passport is required to present at the time of check-in
- The rate quoted is per room per night, including discount, and is subject to seasonal variations, a cancellation policy and change without notice
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate on check out
- Offer and inclusions cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or package, and is non exchangeable, transferrable or redeemable for cash
For more information on applicable tariffs during your desired booking period or to make a reservation, please contact our reservations desk or click on 'Book Now'.