Sunset cruise wedding in the Maldives.
Experience the dazzling Indian Ocean in our exclusive underwater restaurant and wine cellar, SEA. Your ceremony becomes beautifully surreal with only a glass wall separating you and your guests from the edge of the reef.
With primary windows poised next to the reef, enjoy the spectacular displays of sea life all around. Let our expert beautician style your hair and make-up while our professional photographer captures every moment, allowing you to relive your extraordinary day over and over again. Discover how Anantara’s signature in-villa rituals and a degustation wine dinner add new dimensions to the meaning of romance. Wake up in paradise and savour your moments together with a lavish breakfast in bed.
- Hair styling and make-up for the bride by our professional beautician
- Wedding photoshoot
- Wedding ceremony in our glass-walled underwater wine cellar and restaurant SEA
- Personalised floral decorations and Maldivian 'Bodu Beru' drum performance
- Five-course dinner with wine pairing at SEA
- Slumber Guru service by Anantara Spa in your villa
- Romantic Floating breakfast in the comfort of your villa
Package Price: USD 7,699
Anantara Kihavah Maldives Villas
- Uma ilha particular em uma Reserva da Biosfera da UNESCO
- 80 vilas e residências com piscina na praia e sobre a água
- Restaurante subaquático premiado
- O único observatório sobre a água das Maldivas
- The rate is subject to a 10% service charge, 12% Goods and Service Tax (GST) and green tax of USD 6 per person per night. For stay dates from 1st January 2023, the rate is subject to 10% service charge, 16% Goods and Service Tax (GST) and green tax of USD 6 per person per night.
- A fuel surcharge of USD$ 40 will be applied per villa per night for all bookings made after 15th October 2022 which will be invoiced separately.
- The wedding ceremony is only symbolic in nature and is not legally valid.
- Wedding and ceremonial arrangements can only be finalised after a minimum stay of two days at the resort to ensure preparation is sufficient.
- Wedding bookings must be booked at least two weeks in advance of the arrival date.
- Wedding package rates are not inclusive of accommodation or meal plans.
- Wedding rings and bridal gowns will need to be supplied by the bride and groom. Alternatively, traditional Maldivian garments are available for hire in Male.
- Cancellation policy applies.