Combine three iconic destinations in one unforgettable trip. Escape to northern Thailand where a dual adventure awaits. Experience the traditional Thai and cosmopolitan charms of Chiang Mai from a tranquil riverside resort. Retreat to jungle luxury in the heart of the Golden Triangle, staying on an all-inclusive package with incredible activities. Bond with gentle elephants. Get a taste of local life as part of a Thai cooking class. Indulge in world class spa pampering or go exploring on a three country tour. Travel to Cambodia, where the magnificent Angkor Wat is just moments away from our boutique hotel in Siem Reap.
- One way transfer between Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp & Resort and Anantara Chiang Mai Resort for two persons (single journey)
- One way transfer between Chiang Mai airport and Anantara Chiang Mai Resort for two persons (single journey)
- One way transfer between Chiang Rai airport and Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp & Resort for two persons (single journey)
- Round trip transfers between Siem Reap airport and Anantara Angkor for two persons (return journeys)
- Two nights’ accommodation at Anantara Angkor Resort, Siem Reap, Cambodia, including daily breakfast for two persons
- Two nights’ accommodation at Anantara Chiang Mai Resort, including daily breakfast for two persons
- Two nights’ accommodation at Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp & Resort, including Discovery Package for two persons, comprising:
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Dinner for every night stayed
- Lunch for every night stayed
- Beverages (select range of non-alcoholic drinks, house wine, beer and spirits)
- In-room mini bar
- Internet access
- One time visit to the Opium Museum
- One activity for every night stayed from a choice of: Spa Treatment Packages, Elephant Camp Experiences, Golden Triangle Discovery Excursion and Spice Spoons
Now - 23 December 2018Rates start from USD 2,454
- Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp & Resort rates are subject to a 10% service charge and 7% applicable government tax. Guests at Anantara Chiang Mai are also subject to 1% provincial tax.
- Anantara Angkor Resort rates are subject to tax and service charge of 20.05% per room per night
- Rates quoted are per room per package, subject to availability and a cancellation policy.
- Rates noted above are based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate at check-out.
- A 100% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking.
- Reservations may not be cancelled. Full payment will be forfeited.
- A minimum of six consecutive nights is required, comprising a minimum of two nights at Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp & Resort, a minimum of two nights at Anantara Chiang Mai
- Resort and a minimum of two nights at Anantara Angkor Resort. Stay may begin at any destination.
- Additional nights are charged at an all-inclusive rate at Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp & Resort and at the Best Flexible Rate for Anantara Chiang Mai Resort and Anantara Angkor Resort.
- Additional transfer charges are applicable for journeys that start and end at the same airport.
- Subject to availability, a cancellation policy and children’s policy.
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or exchanged for any other service or cash.
For more information on applicable tariffs during your desired booking period or to make a reservation, please contact our reservations desk or click on ‘Email Us'.