4 Night Northern Delights
Combine the unique beauty of Northern Thailand with the fascinating Lanna culture of Chiang Mai for a wonderful holiday. This combined Northern Delights escape also immerses you in the legendary Golden Triangle, with a stay at our Chiang Rai hotel on a hilltop in the jungle, overlooking three countries and the Mighty Mekong River. Experience a luxurious Golden Triangle Luxury Explorer Package with a daily choice of incredible activities.
Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp & Resort
- Luxury accommodation
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner inclusive of non-alcoholic beverages to be enjoyed at Sala Mae Nam Restaurant, Elephant Bar & Opium Terrace as well as in-room dining
- In-room minibar, refreshed daily, with a selection of soft drinks and snacks
- One unforgettable activity for every night stayed from a choice of:
- Elephant Experience at Elephant Camp: Choose from the Elephant Learning Experience, Walking with Giants or Elephant Guardian
- Spice Spoons: Anantara cooking school, offering a rich and interactive immersion in Thailand’s world-famous cuisine
- Choose one 60-minute treatment from Exclusive Spa Experiences
- Choice of 60-minute private yoga or 60-minute private Pilates class
- Admission to the Hall of Opium museum
- Transfers between Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp & Resort and Anantara Chiang Mai Resort
- One-way transfer from Anantara Chiang Mai Resort to Chiang Rai Airport, offered in a private limousine with refreshments
Anantara Chiang Mai Resort
- Two nights’ accommodation
- Daily breakfast for two persons
Hôtel Anantara Golden Triangle et Camp Éléphant
- Au cœur de la jungle avec vue sur trois pays
- 40 chambres et 15 suites, dont 6 suites familiales
- Camp Éléphant récompensé, programme de recherche scientifique et de conservation
- Forfaits Découverte tout compris avec éléphants, spa, cours de cuisine et des expériences culturelles
- NOUVEAU : expériences Dusk to Dawn (crépuscule à l'aube) dans une bulle de jungle au milieu des éléphants.
- Rates are subject to 10% service charge and 7% applicable government tax. Guests at Anantara Chiang Mai are also subject to 1% provincial tax.
- Rates quoted are per room per package, subject to availability and a cancellation policy.
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate on check out.
- A 100% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking.
- Reservations may not be cancelled. Full payment will be forfeited.
- A minimum of four consecutive nights is required, comprising a minimum of two nights at Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp & Resort and a minimum of two nights at Anantara Chiang Mai Resort. Stay may begin at either destination.
- Additional nights are charged based on Golden Triangle Luxury Explorer Package at Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp & Resort and at the Best Flexible Rate for Anantara Chiang Mai Resort.
- Subject to availability, a cancellation policy and children’s policy.
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or exchanged for any other service or cash.
For more information on applicable tariffs during your desired booking period or to make a reservation, please contact our reservations desk or click on ‘Book Now'.