Arabian Shuwa Beach Experience
A favourite Omani recipe, "shuwa" is a dish of slow-cooked marinated lamb. The meat is coated in a flavourful rub of spices, garlic and oil, although exact recipes and spices used vary from region to region. It is traditionally cooked, wrapped, and buried in a pit of hot coals for several hours - producing the most tasty dishes owing to the resting stage when the marination of the meat allows the juices to properly absorb and thereafter cook perfectly.
Enjoy this wonderful feast with family and friends in one tent. (Minimum of 4, maximum of 10 in one tent)
Price starts at QAR 500 per person
For inquiries and bookings, please get in touch with our F&B team:
Call: +974 4040 5075
WhatsApp: +974 6003 0776
Banana Island Resort Doha by Anantara
- 141 Zimmer mit Meerblick, Suiten, Strandvillen und Over-Water-Poolvillen
- 800 m goldener Sandstrand
- Surf-Pool, Tauchbasis, VIP-Kino, Kegelbahn, Putting Green und F1-Simulator
- Anantara Spa and Balance Wellness-Center
- Advance reservation or booking is required.
- Please note that our resort does not serve any alcohol.
- Guests are not allowed to bring food, beverages or shisha from outside.