As you travel around the world collecting experiences, we know that many of you enjoy collecting points through frequent flyer and loyalty programmes to take advantage of even more globetrotting and extra benefits.
Our partnerships support the modern traveller's lifestyle. Each trip you take contributes to your next journey. Browse our partners – from leading airlines to the Global Hotel Alliance’s Discovery loyalty programme.
Terms and Conditions
- Guest should designate their airline programme membership and provide their airline programme membership number at the time of reservation, or show their airline programme membership card at check-in and/or check-out.
- The designated airline programme membership must be one of the participating airline programmes listed as a partner of Anantara Hotels, Resorts & Spas. Once the mileage awards have been awarded to the designated airline programme membership, they may not be changed to another participating airline programme.
- No claims may be made regarding mileage awards more than six months after a stay has been consumed. Any such claims must be made in writing within six months of the stay to the airline programme.
- Only one mileage award per room per eligible stay.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for your mileage awards to be credited to your designated airline programme membership account.
- An eligible stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights spent at a participating Anantara hotel booked at an eligible rate.
- Guest must be paying an eligible room rate and be a registered guest.
- An "eligible rate" is defined as any Anantara hotel published room rate, including, but not limited to, rates found on anantara.com or gha.com, the Anantara leisure rate, and volume account rates, but does not include discounted rates (which include, but are not limited to, free night stays, third-party internet rates (examples include priceline.com, hotels.com, Expedia, and Travelocity), traditional wholesale rates (examples include GOGO Worldwide Vacations, Pleasant Holidays, etc.), airline crew rates, airline employee rates, travel agency employee rates, Minor team member or friends and family discount rates, Thai resident rates, airline interrupted-trip vouchers or contracted rooms (a contracted room is a room that has been reserved pursuant to a written and executed agreement between a hotel and a corporation, government agency or individual for a negotiated room rate in exchange for an agreed upon number of rooms to be rented for an extended period of time)).
- Mileage awards can be claimed on up to three rooms at the same time. The rooms must be reserved and registered in the member’s name, and the member must make arrangements at check-in for payment of all rooms on a consolidated bill. The member must also stay in one of the rooms. If room charges are not consolidated, the member will only be credited for one room per stay.
- To ensure that the mileage awards are automatically posted to the correct airline programme membership account, the member’s designated airline programme membership number must be posted on the all rooms’ folios as applicable.
- No other person except the designated member may earn mileage awards in respect of the stays.
- Mileage awards for a room shared by two eligible members will only be awarded to one eligible member.
- Anantara Hotels, Resorts & Spas reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions as stated herewith at any time.