Traditional Thai Lanna Wedding
Exchange your wedding vows in a ceremony according to the authentic Thai wedding customs,
begins with a procession of exquisitely dressed dancers performing to the rhythmic beat of traditional long drums.
From a water blessing ritual; the presentation of the wedding rings; floral neck garlands; dowry gifts of money, gold, fruits and
sweets; the enchanting sounds of traditional Thai musicians,
to the charming flower arrangements, a Thai wedding allows you to express your eternal love through eloquent cultural traditions
THB 169,000 net
The price covers a maximum of 100 persons, with an additional charge of extra persons at THB 450 nett per person.
- Thai style wedding ceremony set-up with a beautifully decorated table for the bridal couple
- “Bai Sri” traditional flower display for a wrist-binding ceremony or wrist-binding blessings
- 1 pair of floral neck garlands for the bride and groom
- 1 wedding-ring tray
- Articles for the “Khan Mark” traditional Thai wedding parade, comprising trays of money, gold, fruits and sweets
- Parade of traditional Thai dancers and long drums for the groom’s arrival
- Live traditional Thai music to be performed during the ceremony
- Standard backdrop with logo and flower decorated around the stage
- The groom’s corsage and the bridal bouquet
- Four (4) corsages for the parents
- Welcome signage
- Banquet chairs robed in white
- Beautifully decorated registration table, with registration book and money box
- Refreshment coffee & tea during the ceremony
- Parking space up to 100 cars
- 2-night accommodation stay in Kasara Garden View Suite for the bride & groom
Hôtel Anantara Chiang Mai
- La sérénité au bord du fleuve au cœur de Chiang Mai
- 52 chambres, 32 suites et 26 suites avec services hôteliers
- Maison du patrimoine centenaire pour les repas gastronomiques et les événements
- Expériences de boxe thaï, de cuisine et au spa
- The price above is inclusive of 10% service charge and 7% government tax.
- Weddings at Anantara Chiang Mai are purely symbolic in nature and are not legally binding.
- Unused portions of the package are non-refundable in cash nor in kind.
- Price is subject to change without prior notice.