Hua Hin is the perfect backdrop for your foray into royal Thai cuisine, itself a royal retreat for over a century. Gather fresh herbs and spices from the morning market, then get to work in a picturesque setting overlooking the lagoon. The chef will guide you through easy steps to make your favourite Thai dishes.
- Accommodation in a room or suite
- Daily breakfast for two
- One Spice Spoons cooking class
Complejo turístico Anantara Hua Hin
- 190 habitaciones y suites
- Acceso privilegiado a la laguna y servicios exclusivos para los huéspedes de las suites
- Spa tailandés, experiencias de cocina y boxeo tailandeses (Muay Thai)
- Fácil acceso a atracciones históricas, tiendas, parques temáticos, viñedos y campos de golf.
- Rates are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax.
- Rates quoted are per room per night, subject to availability, seasonal variations, a cancellation policy and change without notice.
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate upon check-out.
- Activities are subject to advance reservation.
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or exchanged for any other service or cash.