The Taste of Thailand Dinner and Stay
Chef Prin of the much-lauded SAMRUB SAMRUB THAI restaurant has taken residency at the Spice Market giving you a unique opportunity to sample royal Thai classics and traditional homestyle dishes that until now languished in old cookbooks. Discover a seven-course menu of carefully researched recipes, before retiring to your sumptuously appointed Deluxe Room.
Venue: Spice Market by SAMRUB SAMRUB THAI
Date: Daily, except Sundays and Mondays
Time: 6:00 pm – 10:30 pm
Thailand is open for quarantine-free international travel from 1 November 2021. Find out all the details you need on our travel information page.Learn More
- Luxury accommodation in a Deluxe Room for two people
- Seven-course Samrub Samrub Thai dinner for two people
- Breakfast for two people
- Rate is inclusive to service charge and tax.
- Rate quoted is subject to availability, seasonal variations, a cancellation policy and change without notice.
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data.
- The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at time of reservation.