Royal Pavilion Wedding
The Royal Pavilion Villas by Qasr Al Sarab comprises just ten sumptuous villas, each attended by private butlers to ensure your guests feel like royalty. Choose the perfect setting for your special day from our different wedding packages. Abu Dhabi’s great dessert views and champagne toasts at the reflection courtyard surrounded by Arabian lanterns and Sadu tapestries. A lavish wedding dinner with sweeping desert views. Honeymoon afterwards with wedding parties enjoying special villa rates.
- Personalised cocktail for the couple the night before the wedding
- In-villa 60-minute massage treatment for the couple prior to ceremony
- Decoration for the ceremony*
- Flower bouquet for the bride and lapel for the groom*
- Free-flow non-alcoholic beverages, juices and mineral water during the ceremony
- Champagne and chilled canapés
- Decorated wedding cake*
- Use of standard audio system
- Privatisation of the Royal Pavilion Villas on the wedding night for wedding guests
- Romantic evening turndown service with flowers and chocolates in the Royal Pavilion Pool Villa for the bride and groom on the wedding night
- In-villa Champagne breakfast for the couple the morning after the wedding
- Dining by Design for the couple on the evening before or after the wedding
*Additional charges may apply for any special requirements
- A wedding at our resort is symbolic in nature only. Please note that religious or legal weddings in hotels are not permitted in the U.A.E.
- Above rate is subject to a 10% service charge, 5% VAT, 3.5% tourism fee, 2% municipality fee, as well as municipality room fee of AED 10 per room per night for each bedroom, excluding meal plans.
- The Royal Pavilion Wedding Package is only applicable when booking the ten Royal Pool Villas.
- Rate is based on 30 guests or less. Additional costs apply for a higher number of guests.
- Wedding menu and beverages are not included in this package.
- Subject to availability and a cancellation policy.
- Exclusive room rate for wedding guests during the wedding celebration (minimum of ten rooms per night).