The Royal Livingstone Express Experience
An exclusive African adventure awaits, with fine dining on a vintage steam train and Victoria Falls exploration.
Embark on the fine-dining experience of a lifetime, stepping on board The Royal Livingstone Express, a restored steam locomotive, across the scenic Zambezi River Valley during a decadent five-course meal. Discover more of of Zambia’s lush natural backdrop beyond the sunset ride, with unlimited access to Victoria Falls included.
- Three's night accommodation or more
- Daily buffet breakfast
- One dinner aboard the Royal Livingstone Express per person per stay
- Unlimited Victoria Falls access
- Above rate is subject to 16% government tax,1.5% tourism levy, 10% service charge and a municipal park fee of ZMW 40 per person per night, which allows unlimited access to the Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park.
- The rate quoted is per room per night, including maximum discount, and are subject to seasonal variations, a cancellation policy, children policy and change without notice.Rates noted above are based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate on check out.
- A minimum three night consecutive stay required.
- Offer is available for a maximum of two persons.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or package, and is non-exchangeable, non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
For more information on applicable tariffs during your desired booking period or to make a reservation, please contact our reservations desk or click on 'Book Now'.