Royal Livingstone Wedding
COVID-19 negative certification required for entering Zambia. COVID–19 PCR tests for your departure are available with our Resort Doctor in the comfort of your room. ZMW 2300 per person. Appointments must be scheduled in advance.
DISCLAIMER: 3rd party information is correct at time of publication. Kindly consult your travel agent or your local Zambian embassy or consulate for more information.Learn More
- Sundeck ceremony with priest
- Personalised wedding planning with our Groups Coordinator
- Bridal bouquet of flowers
- Wedding cake
- Romantic turndown service
- Photographer (ceremony & portrait)
- Flutist or string duo
- 90-minute couples massage
- Complimentary upgrade to next available room type
- Complimentary bottle of sparkling wine on wedding night
- Minimum of 2 and maximum of 9 guests to attend this offer (excluding the bridal couple).
- The rate is subject to 16% government tax, 1.5% tourism levy, 10% service charge and a municipal park fee of US$ 3 per person per night, which allows unlimited access to the Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park.
- The rate quoted is per package & is in addition to accommodation, and is subject to seasonal variations and change without notice.
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate on check-out.
- 50% deposit required at the time of reservation & 50% deposit due 30 days prior.
- Subject to availability and a cancellation policy.
- Cancel by 30 days prior to arrival to avoid penalty of full charge of the wedding package
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or exchanged for any other service or cash.