The Inaugural Elephant Boat Race & River Festival
Celebrate Thailand’s national emblem – the Asian elephant – the mighty Chao Phraya, and the heroic Thai Navy Seals all in one weekend. Anantara Hotels and Resorts proudly hosts the first ever Elephant Boat Race & River Festival this 29 - 31 March 2019, and we invite you to take a front seat to a weekend of merriment in support of a good cause.
- Accommodation for two
- Daily breakfast
- Two tickets to the Elephant Boat Race & River Festival, with access to the races, food festival and mini-concert
Rates start from THB 6,130
For VIP access, including the VIP tent with premium views of the races and free-flow beverages (soft drinks, wine, beer, spirits, coffee and tea), rates start from THB 10,830. Click here to book.
- Above rates are subject to 10% service charge and 7% government tax.
- Rates quoted are per room per night, and are subject to availability, a cancellation policy and child policy.
- Rates noted above are based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate upon check-out.
- Booking period: now – 29 March 2019. No minimum stay applies. A non-refundable, one-night deposit is required seven days prior to arrival. In case of no shows or early departure, a 100% charge of the total stay applies.
- Additional charges for third person are THB 1,650 nett per person for normal package and THB 4,000 nett per person for VIP access. For more information, please contact our reservations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or exchanged for any other service or cash.