- 6.00 AM
- 8.00 AM
- 10.00 AM
- 1.00 PM
- 4.00 PM
- 7.00 PM
- RISE WITH THE CITY
- BREAKFAST BY THE RIVER
- DISCOVER HIDDEN STREET CULTURE
- MINGLE OVER TASTY FLAVOURS
- UNWIND IN TRANQUILLITY
- DINE ONBOARD ANANTARA DREAM
RISE WITH THE CITY
BREAKFAST BY THE RIVER
DISCOVER HIDDEN STREET CULTURE
MINGLE OVER TASTY FLAVOURS
UNWIND IN TRANQUILLITY
DINE ONBOARD ANANTARA DREAM
SURROUND YOURSELF IN ELEGANT WATERFRONT LUXURY.
Revel in the beating heart of Asia from a graceful resort on the west bank of the Chao Phraya River. Thai-inspired rooms provide urban serenity with views of the twinkling city skyline.
Hop on our complimentary shuttle boat to connect to the charms of the city. Gaze across the endless gardens to the River of Kings. Go behind the scenes to uncover the real Bangkok with our Streetwise Guru. Glimpse the hidden life along leafy canals with our Klong Guru.
Theatrical culinary displays and cultural entertainment offer a rich immersion in this fascinating culture. Riverside serenity and modern convenience unfold at Anantara Riverside.
At a glimpse
- 297 guestrooms and 99 suites with exclusive benefits
- Lush tropical garden and riverside setting
- Extensive Anantara Spa with signature treatments
- World-class dining and entertainment options
Choose Your Perfect Sanctuary.
Recline in distinctly Thai rooms infused with contemporary style, havens of hardwood flooring, vibrant Thai silks and detailed artwork. Choose your view from your private balcony - whether inspiring cityscape or the lushness of our extensive grounds extending to the Chao Phraya River.
- 38 sqm
- Garden, city or river views
- Private balcony
Find yourself with elegant spaces to spread out in, overlooking lush gardens or the river beyond. Choose your ideal suite, from those designed specially for families, to the opulent Two Bedroom Chao Phraya Suite with unrivalled views overlooking the River of Kings.
- 46 – 114 sqm
- Garden or river views
- Enhance your experience with Kasara Executive Lounge access
Anantara Cruises offers private three-day, two-night cruises along the Chao Phraya. See the wonders of Ayutthaya and enjoy the most luxurious of river experiences.
- A dream in teak and mahogany
- Evoking the grandeur of Old Siam
- Two staterooms each with en-suite
- Signature dining experiences