Anantara Hotels Resorts & Spas is saying ‘Yes!’ to Global Wellness Day, a one-day event celebrating health and wellbeing on 13th June. Anantara, which recently launched its own wellness concept ‘Balance’, is uniting with hundreds of spas and like-minded organisations across the globe to help promote proactive wellness.
To mark the event and to raise awareness of Global Wellness Day, several Anantara Hotels Resorts & Spas have created a series of eye catching photographs in breathtaking settings around the world that celebrate yoga – from the dramatic cliff sides of Anantara Bali Uluwatu Resort & Spa, amongst the gentle giants at Anantara Golden Triangle Elephant Camp & Resort, next to UNESCO World Heritage Site at Anantara Hoi An Resort in Vietnam, in the waters of Maldivian tropical paradise at Anantara Kihavah Villas and in one of the world’s most hypnotic locales at Anantara Xishuangbanna Resort & Spa in China.
Guests can participate in Global Wellness Day by finding their own ideal ‘balance’ or by joining Anantara’s Balance Wellness program activities such as educational seminars and healing holistic therapies, motivating fitness classes, restorative holistic exercise and revitalising spa treatments, as well as specialist retreats and comprehensive programmes, all guided and supported by a team of professional wellness experts.
On an ongoing basis Anantara’s Balance Wellness concept offers a uniquely flexible approach through a range of inspirational experiences for health, fitness and wellbeing, matched by the freedom to explore, indulge and relax in between. Visit www.anantara.com/balance for more information.
To celebrate Global Wellness Day, Anantara is offering its social media followers the opportunity to win sensational prizes including a two night stay in a Sala Pool Villa at Anantara Phuket Layan Resort & Spa with breakfast, a two hour spa voucher for the treatment of your choice and an Anantara Spa facial kit*. To be in with the chance to win, follow Anantara Hotels Resorts & Spa on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/anantara, and from 11th June onwards vote for your favourite Global Wellness Day photo taken at one of Anantara resorts. Winners will be announced on 8th July.
*Terms & Conditions:
· Main prize is valid for stays between 20th June, 2015 until 15th June, 2016.
· Prize includes accommodation and daily breakfast for two people.
· Prize is subject to availability and blackout periods apply.
· All prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
· Winner will be announced on 8th July, 2015.
· Participants must be at least 18 years old.
· Minor International employees are not eligible to win prizes.
· One entry per day per person is allowed.
· By participating, you grant Minor Hotel Group the right to add your email address linked to Facebook to its database for future communications.
· Your e-mail address will not be disclosed to any third parties.
· The winner will be randomly selected.
· Anantara’s decision on all matters relating to the competition is final - no correspondence will be entered into.
· Other terms and conditions may apply.