Naladhu Private Island Buy-Out
Exclusively yours. Buy-out Naladhu Private Island Maldives for the holiday of a lifetime.
For seekers of exclusivity and privacy, Naladhu is home to 20 elegant and spacious private houses fronting the blue waters of the Indian Ocean. Stay for a minimum of three nights on an exclusive buy-out basis for a maximum of 50 guests. Every space is yours and yours alone, from The Living Room’s beachfront dining scene to the pristine shores overlooking the blue lagoon. Customise an Intimate Dining Affair exclusively for your group, or enjoy a variety of dining options on our neighbouring resort islands – the choice is yours.
- Luxury yacht airport transfer
- 24-hour daily gourmet meals
- Private sunset cruise or half-day snorkelling trip on board private boat
- Local island visit followed by Maldivian Spice Spoons cooking class
- Intimate Dining Affairs on Gulhifushi Private Island
- One Discover Scuba Diving lesson or Intermediate Scuba Diving session
- A private culinary journey with the Executive Chef – experience a five-course tasting menu
- Lagoon stand-up paddleboard session
- Ayurvedic spa treatments
- The rate is subject to a 10% service charge, 12% goods & services tax (GST), and green tax of USD 6 per person per night.
- The rate quoted is subject to seasonal variations and change without notice.
- Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate on check-out.
- Minimum 3 consecutive nights’ stay required.
- Maximum of 50 persons.
- Full deposit non-refundable prepayment required at the time of booking.
- Flight details must be provided 48 hours prior to arrival for speedboat transfers to be arranged.
- The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion or exchanged for any other service or cash.
For more information on applicable tariffs during your desired booking period or to make a reservation, please contact our reservations desk or click on ‘EMAIL US’.