Mozambique Travel Advisory
IMPORTANT: This information may be subject to change at short notice. We recommend that you confirm all requirements with the relevant authorities before proceeding with any travel arrangement
ARRIVAL AND PRE-ARRIVAL
To enter Mozambique, you'll need:
- All passengers (vaccinated and non-vaccinated) are required to present a printed certificate of a negative COVID-19 (PCR) test taken no later than 72 hours before arrival.
- Testing at Points of entry will be conducted at the travellers cost.
- Children under 5 years old are exempt from the requirement to present a COVID-19 PCR test.
- Visas to enter Mozambique are available at airports and border points.
- The Visa price is USD 50 (cash only) per person per entry.
- Only USD Cash is acceptable for Visa entry payments. No credit or debit card accepted for Visa payments
- All arriving passengers must have at least six months validity on their passports from the date your visa for Mozambique was issued. The passport must also have at least 2 full blank pages.
IN COUNTRY/ HOTEL REGULATIONS
- Anyone testing positive, or in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 will be required to self-isolate for a period of 14 days at their cost.
- Anyone who does not present a negative COVID-19 test will need to self-isolate for 14 days at their own cost.
- All guests staying at the hotel are required to present a printed negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 and vaccination card or certificate at check-in.
- Observe COVID-19 protocols; a person must wear a masks covering the nose and mouth in public areas, keep 1.5 m social distance and use hand sanitizer with at least 70% alcohol
- Find our more about COVID-19 health and safety measures
COVID–19 PCR tests for country departure are available with our Resort Nurse at our Hotel Clinic. MZN 7,000 per person. Appointments must be scheduled in advance.