Private Island Package
Retreat to your private island off Mozambique’s Quirimbas Archipelago, at Anantara Medjumbe Island Resort. Untouched and tucked away, this African island paradise can be enjoyed exclusively with your loved ones.
Medjumbe Island is a mere one kilometre long and 300 metres wide, lush vegetation frames the softest of white powdery sands, lapped gently by the azure waves of the Indian Ocean. A collection of 12 luxurious beach pool villas accommodate up to 24 guests, with the resort offering a wide range of water sports and exclusive fine dining.
Tiny and private, Medjumbe Island’s tropical landscape and azure waters provide some of the world’s most spectacular and undiscovered scuba diving opportunities. For those preferring a less structured respite in this African island paradise, days can be spent on the island’s magnificent beaches alongside the warm, crystal-clear ocean.
- Daily breakfast, lunch, dinner and selected beverages
- One Dining by Design dinner
- One Quissanga Island excursion with a barbeque or picnic
- Daily shared and scheduled snorkelling trips
- Daily shared and scheduled scuba diving or fishing trips (activity is limited to one dive per guest per stay for certified divers)
- Return air transfers from Pemba International Airport to Medjumbe Island
- Above rate is subject to 17% tax
- A minimum of three nights stay is required
- Package is valid until 10 December 2021
- Black out dates apply
- Offer and inclusions cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or package, and is non exchangeable, transferrable or redeemable for cash