Western Wedding Package
Celebrate in classic style, enhanced by Anantara’s exclusive beachside serenity.
Create lifelong memories in a stunning setting, surrounded by family and friends. Customise your perfect wedding with the help of your personal event team. Exchange vows under a floral gazebo. Walk hand in hand towards your future under a shower of rose petals. Toast the sunset sky with a selection of signature drinks. Feast with friends along the sand. Dance under the stars or count them together from the romance of your private outdoor bathtub.
- Floral cabana venue set-up and decoration
- Elegant bridal bouquet (1 piece)
- Groom’s lapel corsage (1 piece)
- Floral corsages for parents (8 pieces)
- Aisle flower stands (4 pieces)
- Ceremony table flower centrepiece (1 piece)
- Flower petal shower
- English-speaking wedding celebrant for your ceremony
- Thai herbal drinks for maximum 50 guests
- Wedding cake (3 pounds)
- Guest ceremony seating design with white chair covers
- Instrumental background music during ceremony (CD)
- Sparkling wine in bridal villa (1 bottle)
- Anantara commemorative ceremonial certificate
- Romantic villa set-up for wedding night
- 2 complimentary in-villa nights for bride and groom
- Bridal oil massage (60 minutes)
- Professional photographer (2 hours)
- Bridal bouquet: starts from THB 2,500++ per branch
- Bridesmaids' bouquet: starts from THB 1,500++ per branch
- Groom's corsage: starts from THB 380++ per piece
- Marriage legalisation: starts from THB 37,000++ per event
- Additional guests: starts from THB 500++ per person
- Baby elephant: starts from THB 27,500++ per elephant for 2 hours
- Rates are quoted in Thai Baht and subject to 17.7% tax and service charge.
- A wedding at Anantara Mai Khao Phuket Villas is purely symbolic in nature and is not legally binding.
- Packages are subject to availability, seasonal variations and may change without prior notice.
- Package is not inclusive of accommodation, meals or any services other than what is stated.
- Unused portions of the package are non-refundable in cash or in kind.
Deposit and Payment Policy
- To ensure your wedding arrangements are in order and confirm agreement of requirements, a specific wedding contract outlining terms and conditions, cancellation and attrition policies will be issued. Wedding arrangements will not be confirmed or valid until the signed contract is received.
- At that time, a non-refundable 50% deposit is required and balance of total expenses must be settled upon departure by cash or credit card.